Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Daltons for sale

Default Daltons for sale

1)Misfit red handle part serrated blade 1 of 55 made-$155 shipped
    2)Trailwalker blue g-10 one of four made-$155 shipped
    3)Serpent proto with a rare reverse logo, very light peppering on blade around logo and proto caused by the stenciling(common during this era)-$300 shipped
    4) 1st run Cupid with serrated blade(the only first run Cupid I've ever seen with serrations), comes with kydex sheath-$300 shipped
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Hands break to hone raw energy

Price drop.

1)Misfit red handle part serrated blade 1 of 55 made-$150 shipped
    2)Trailwalker blue g-10 one of four made-$150 shipped
    3)Serpent proto with a rare reverse logo, very light peppering on blade around logo and proto caused by the stenciling(common during this era)-$285 shipped
    4) 1st run Cupid with serrated blade(the only first run Cupid I've ever seen with serrations), comes with kydex sheath-On hold

Talking

Price drop.

1)Misfit red handle part serrated blade 1 of 55 made-$145 shipped
    2)Trailwalker blue g-10 one of four made-$140 shipped
    3)Serpent proto with a rare reverse logo, very light peppering on blade around logo and proto caused by the stenciling(common during this era)-$250 shipped
    4) 1st run Cupid with serrated blade(the only first run Cupid I've ever seen with serrations), comes with kydex sheath-On hold

Price drop.

2)Trailwalker blue g-10 one of four made-$135 shipped
    3)Serpent proto with a rare reverse logo, very light peppering on blade around logo and proto caused by the stenciling(common during this era)-$235 shipped

Price drop.

2)Trailwalker blue g-10 one of four made-$125 shipped
    3)Serpent proto with a rare reverse logo, very light peppering on blade around logo and proto caused by the stenciling(common during this era)-$225 shipped
    4) 1st run Cupid with serrated blade(the only first run Cupid I've ever seen with serrations), comes with kydex sheath-traded

I will consider trades for Daltons, Striders, Kreins and some other knives. I may trade for other weapons, fishing rods and reels, tactical gear, ect. Let me know what you've got or make me a reasonable cash offer.

Ship to Canada?

1)Misfit red handle part serrated blade 1 of 55 made-Traded

Would I have to do anything special in order to ship to Canada?

tighten the pivot screw tight...............take about 15 days....
    <--------<<< GREAT ENERGY ~ AWESOME VIBES >>>-------->

nevermind, i had my heart set on the red misfit

Price drop.

1)Misfit red handle part serrated blade 1 of 55 made-traded
    2)Trailwalker blue g-10 one of four made-$120 shipped
    3)Serpent proto with a rare reverse logo, very light peppering on blade around logo and proto caused by the stenciling(common during this era)-$215 shipped
    4) 1st run Cupid with serrated blade(the only first run Cupid I've ever seen with serrations), comes with kydex sheath-traded

I will consider trades for Daltons, Striders, Kreins and some other knives. I may trade for other weapons, fishing rods and reels, tactical gear, ect. Let me know what you've got or make me a reasonable cash offer.