Thread: Civil War

Default Civil War

You don't hear much about the Abolishment Movement. my Uncle Layton had no Dog In The Fight, walked all the way to Vicksburg just to catch a min--ball in the gut -=- all becaused he cared.

Quote Originally Posted by Moficky View Post
    You don't hear much about the Abolishment Movement. my Uncle Layton had no Dog In The Fight, walked all the way to Vicksburg just to catch a min--ball in the gut -=- all becaused he cared.
    I like your Uncle Layton's style. We could always use more men like him in any any era or country...Al

3. Default

My Great, Great Grandfather was a Private in Company B 15th Wisconsin Volunteer Infantry, The Scandinavian Regiment. Before that he was in the 8th Wisconsin Battery.

I still have a Civil war musket that was handed down in our family from a distant relative who was in the Union Army. I have been on a quest to find a correct bayonet for this 69 caliber monster since my Dad and his brother ruined the original one as kids.

Post a pic. I probably have one in my garage, it hasn't been cleaned out since the war...Al

+1, you Never know What Stabber has Lyin around
    I just Got 35 Bayonets From a Friend in Trade. A lot of Goodies in there!!

Quote Originally Posted by Honch0 View Post
    Post a pic. I probably have one in my garage, it hasn't been cleaned out since the war...Al
    Last edited by Stabber; 01-26-2011 at 07:56 PM.
    http://www.stabberssteelconnection.c...ex.php?cPath=1

Got Siska's?

Lotsa Knives-No MoneyUSA