Thread: Good Morning DCC Forum

Default Good Morning DCC Forum

Good Morning Dalton Forum,

I've been aware of this group for a while now, and it's time I said hello. I'm a musician from upstate NY; have enjoyed knives since my father gave me my first folder in second grade (yellow handle Case--wish I still had it). I've always liked autos, but didn't develop a real interest in collecting until I became aware of Rob Dalton's work several years ago. Now it's several dozen Daltons later and the interest is still high (just got my first DCC custom last summer--and on and on, as you all know--).
    I also want to say thanks to all the long time members--the history, background, folklore that you all bring (along with Rob Dalton's distinctive style and huge creativity) make this a real interesting place to be.
    Happy to say that my wife (also a musician) takes a real benign view of my growing collection--in fact, she even has a couple of favorites (I was able to acquire a Lost Souls a few years back--first time she saw it, she said "That's--awesome--").
    Take care, everybody. Dave (aka DM9)

Sweet intro. Welcome to the madness of Daltons. Have you picked up one of the new custom made Daltons yet? Great blades old and new. Take care. ILK

Welcome and enjoy!
    and the road goes on forever.....

Quote Originally Posted by ilovekittens View Post
    Sweet intro. Welcome to the madness of Daltons. Have you picked up one of the new custom made Daltons yet? Great blades old and new. Take care. ILK
    Yeah, just one so far but I like it a lot--the Dalton shop put it up on the studio page--it's the custom Thanatos.
    DM