PDA

View Full Version : Knives for sale

tomeboi
12-27-2009, 10:54 PM
Make me a reasonable offer!

1) Dalton Large AFO- black handle, excellent grinds and perfect stamped logo. This knife is as it left the shop in the mid 90's, it's the best condition Large AFO I've ever seen. Never used or carried.-$285 shipped

2)Dalton Serpent Proto- plain edge Proto reverse logo, this is a different one than the one I recently sold. Very lite peppering near the proto, never used or carried.-$185 shipped

3)Spyderco Delica, carbon fiber handle with full serrated vg-10 blade with cc# 403 on blade, new in box, never carried or used-$145 shipped

4)Spyderco Jess Horn, burgundy frn handle with plain edge zdp189/420j2 blade with cc#103v on blade, new in box never carried or used-$110 shipped

The only trades I'll consider right now are guns FTF in Austin,TX. Also Krein and Graham custom knives.

tomeboi
01-01-2010, 09:47 PM
Price drop. Make me a reasonable offer!

1) Dalton Large AFO- black handle, excellent grinds and perfect stamped logo. This knife is as it left the shop in the mid 90's, it's the best condition Large AFO I've ever seen. Never used or carried.-$275 shipped

2)Dalton Serpent Proto- plain edge Proto reverse logo, this is a different one than the one I recently sold. Very lite peppering near the proto, never used or carried.-$180 shipped

3)Spyderco Delica, carbon fiber handle with full serrated vg-10 blade with cc# 403 on blade, new in box, never carried or used-$140 shipped

4)Spyderco Jess Horn, burgundy frn handle with plain edge zdp189/420j2 blade with cc#103v on blade, new in box never carried or used-$105 shipped

The only trades I'll consider right now are guns FTF in Austin,TX. Also Krein and Graham custom knives.

tomeboi
01-02-2010, 07:44 PM
Make me a reasonable offer!

1) Dalton Large AFO- black handle, excellent grinds and perfect stamped logo. This knife is as it left the shop in the mid 90's, it's the best condition Large AFO I've ever seen. Never used or carried.-$275 shipped

2)Dalton Serpent Proto- plain edge Proto reverse logo, this is a different one than the one I recently sold. Very lite peppering near the proto, never used or carried.-$180 shipped

3)Spyderco Delica, carbon fiber handle with full serrated vg-10 blade with cc# 403 on blade, new in box, never carried or used-No longer for sale

4)Spyderco Jess Horn, burgundy frn handle with plain edge zdp189/420j2 blade with cc#103v on blade, new in box never carried or used-Sold

jnowak
01-06-2010, 06:03 PM
I'll take the Daltons.

tomeboi
01-06-2010, 08:45 PM
Thanks John!

1) Dalton Large AFO- black handle, excellent grinds and perfect stamped logo. This knife is as it left the shop in the mid 90's, it's the best condition Large AFO I've ever seen. Never used or carried.-Sold

2)Dalton Serpent Proto- plain edge Proto reverse logo, this is a different one than the one I recently sold. Very lite peppering near the proto, never used or carried.-Sold

jnowak
01-15-2010, 01:47 AM
OUTSTANDING KNIVES!!! Excellent transaction! I can't find where to leave feedback but if you can tell me how to get there I will.