PDA

View Full Version : Otf knife for sale awesome look```

captainclean
08-20-2009, 02:52 PM
http://www.daltonforums.com/showthread.php?p=3395#post3395

MarkK
08-20-2009, 09:58 PM
I certainly hope the parachute on your Michrotech knockoffs doesn't resemble the Dalton logo. A lot of us would be very unhappy. violent2violent2violent2violent2

scottytoohotty74
08-20-2009, 10:59 PM
These have been around for a few years now...they are not exclisive to just you. They all have the "Airborne" logo on the clip. They all come with the sheath. There are still a few floating around if you look. Good price though ($99.99 at PVK) I have one, and it is pretty solid, but the blade only fires and locks up about 80% of the time.....but when it does it is useable. I acutally took off the clip and glass breaker and put it on my Makora ll for EDC so I dont scratch up the original. They fit perfect!!!

captainclean
08-21-2009, 12:15 AM
Yep they look like the patch you get when get enough jumps in to be airborne.I don't know if it's the same place the other guys got them since I had to wait 2 months for them and you can see in the pics they had the real Microtech markings on them and even have the Tri screws.At any rate they are a hell of a knife for $90 and they'll shave your arm hair just like a MT. All the ones I've seen were pieces of junk. I've got at least 4 different knids in and they're in my safe or I gave them to friends since none of them worked right or they were loose, or weren't sharp enough cut jello. So if you want a fake Ultratech that fires right 2 out of 3 times I got em.I also have some bliding flashlights comming in too if anybody's interested up to 1200 Lumems.