PDA

View Full Version : Dalton knives FSOT

tomeboi
06-29-2019, 01:12 PM
I have two Dalton knives for sale or trade. USA sales only, I accept PayPal F&F or USPS money order. Shipped via USPS Priority with signature confirmation. I'm looking for other Dalton knives in a trade, let me know what you have. I don't have the blue netting or box for either of these Daltons.

Companion - camo handle with black inserts. Never carried, sharpened or used. It has a couple of small dings on the handle that appear to have happened before it was anodized. Please look at the pictures for description. - $295 shipped

Wasp - orange G-10 handle and PROTO 06 on the back of the blade. It appears to have been lightly carried and professionally sharpened. No signs of use on the blade or edge. Please look at the pictures for description. - $295 shipped

dave82
06-29-2019, 11:38 PM
pm on wasp

tomeboi
07-01-2019, 10:47 AM
Wasp - orange G-10 handle and PROTO 06 on the back of the blade. It appears to have been lightly carried and professionally sharpened. No signs of use on the blade or edge.
Please look at the pictures for description. - SOLD

tomeboi
07-06-2019, 12:00 PM
Price drop.

Companion - camo handle with black inserts. Never carried, sharpened or used. It has a couple of small dings on the handle that appear to have happened before it was anodized. Please look at the pictures for description. - $265 shipped

tomeboi
07-14-2019, 07:58 PM
Companion - camo handle with black inserts. Never carried, sharpened or used. It has a couple of small dings on the handle that appear to have happened before it was anodized. Please look at the pictures for description. - SOLD