PDA

View Full Version : Dalton Huck XXX Toothpick - Blue Splash

Pitergordi
01-21-2019, 12:59 PM
~beware XXX Huck#80 Blue Splash- We gone nuckin futz or what.Crazy Fool %^ $594 to your door (includes blue netting) . PP FF or you cover paypal additional . I will insure it ship it and if you prefer Signature required. 1st "Ill take it " pending funds and its yours! email azzolinicombatcutlery@ gmail dotcom or pm or reply ............Thank you in advance , Peter

Pitergordi
02-01-2019, 12:12 PM
Perfect HOT buy for the beginning Dalton collector here fellas . Here is some more for the info junkies . Extremly rare and hard to find . Rob Dalton(retired) Huck XXX #80 . This knife is a James Huckeba design and features a satin spearpoint blade with false top edge. The handle has a splash anodized aluminum frame. This is a very large auto with overall length of 12". Sawtooth on spine. Extreme hard hitting auto common of the Dalton's auto's .Closes centered perfectly . Net to me $594 shipped to your door (conus)USPS priority box. Will ship promptly when funds are secured of course. PP FF preferred or additional on you. I will insure it and if you prefer Signature required. 1st "Ill take it " pending funds and its yours!
....knife is 99.9% mint and includes blue netting . Can send you additional pics if needed,pm me. or email azzolinicombatcutlery@ Gmail dotcom
* 1/8" CPM-154cm Dagger with a false top edge.
* Blade length 5 1/2"
* Handles 6 5/8" Aluminum Blue Splash
* OAL 12"
* Weight 4.32 oz.

Pitergordi
02-05-2019, 03:02 PM
Withdrawn due to early arrival of tax return

ilovekittens
02-05-2019, 06:43 PM
Good for you, awesome knife. I’d be pawning the wives wedding ring before I’d sell off my Huck. ~When the Shit hits

UltraReef
02-05-2019, 09:04 PM
Yea, I was thinking hard about this one....but still waiting on my $$$. Hucks are far and few between these days...better to keep her a bit longer Peter. :D

Eladerman
02-05-2019, 09:09 PM
Peter glad you kept this one brother!!!
CDR

Pitergordi
02-07-2019, 02:19 PM
zit Thanks fellas allmost lost my head on this one . Funny additional note on this matter of fact was that prior to putting up for sale I had withdrawn last year because I had lost the knife(hate it when that happens) and of course after blaming my wife for tossing it with newspapers and crap found it where I put it and like an idiot put the Huck back up for sale . Tax return saves the day again!