PDA

View Full Version : Damascus Mini Rung

daltonsonly
06-11-2018, 03:45 PM
Up for sell is a Damascus mini rung, production Damascus knives from Rob are tough to get and getting tougher! $350 shipped and PayPal fees. Thanks kK

Nuclear
06-12-2018, 04:44 AM
I will take it, kK

daltonsonly
06-12-2018, 02:06 PM
Spf

Eladerman
06-12-2018, 06:44 PM
Really kinda sad that this knife will never see the United States again, the land from whence it was born in. :(

CDR

Nuclear
06-12-2018, 07:56 PM
Man, You can not be so boring and repetitive.

ilovekittens
06-12-2018, 09:53 PM
Really kinda sad that this knife will never see the United States again, the land from whence it was born in. :(

CDR

Why does it matter where it goes? There are plenty of knives that go into peoples collections that I will never see for sale again in my life time. Don’t matter if it’s in the US or elsewhere. I think it’s awesome Dalton’s are sought after all over the world. I wonder how many Koreans wine every time a TV is sent to America.

Eladerman
06-12-2018, 10:27 PM
It is just my feeling that I would prefer that Dalton's knives stay in the states. It is nothing more than my opinion and hope. If they do stay here at least there is a chance that someday they might be up for sale and me or someone else here in America could get a chance to own that knife. When they go to Siberia they stay there. I'm sorry if my opinion isn't shared, but people are entitled to their own opinions and beliefs. Nothing personal at all.
CDR

OTF
06-13-2018, 02:04 AM
It is just my feeling that I would prefer that Dalton's knives stay in the states. It is nothing more than my opinion and hope. If they do stay here at least there is a chance that someday they might be up for sale and me or someone else here in America could get a chance to own that knife. When they go to Siberia they stay there. I'm sorry if my opinion isn't shared, but people are entitled to their own opinions and beliefs. Nothing personal at all.
CDR

Just Curious... Why do they stay in Russia?. I've purchased american custom knives from people in other countries and now they are here in the states again, but not Russia or Daltons.

OTF
06-13-2018, 02:28 AM
I wonder how many Koreans wine every time a TV is sent to America.

0. I'm pretty sure they don't want their Daewoo TV back. They probably laugh and say stupid americans buy our tv at the walmart
https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/41FGCAZM4YL.jpg

Charleslee
06-13-2018, 05:29 AM
I absolutely share Dale’s sentiment & good point, OTF!
Nuclear: I’m looking for a mint Gypsy, you have one F/S? OR any others???

Charleslee
06-13-2018, 05:35 AM
Oh & Nuclear, you may want to edit your post & remove the word NOT. (“Man, you can not be so boring and repetitive.”) Kinda negates what you are trying to say. confused0

Nuclear
06-13-2018, 08:15 AM
I absolutely share Dale’s sentiment & good point, OTF!
Nuclear: I’m looking for a mint Gypsy, you have one F/S? OR any others???

Despite the obvious negative message in your message, we can try to discuss your wishes. Write me a letter. I am sure that the other member's topic is not the best place to host your wishlist.

Nuclear
06-13-2018, 08:17 AM
Oh & Nuclear, you may want to edit your post & remove the word NOT. (“Man, you can not be so boring and repetitive.”) Kinda negates what you are trying to say. confused0

Certainly it is sometimes difficult for me to convey to my interlocutors my thoughts and opinions in English, because I am not his carrier. Once again, I ask you to excuse me.

Pitergordi
06-13-2018, 09:43 AM
Mother russia makes some pretty badd ass custom knives too you know. I would love to see your collection nuclear !

Nuclear
06-13-2018, 09:50 AM
Mother russia makes some pretty badd ass custom knives too you know. I would love to see your collection nuclear !

How much attention my person. I'm flattered.
However, I will object - in Russia they know how to really do many qualitative things, but - not knives. I approve this: It happened historically, this will never change.
As for my collection, perhaps I'll start uploading photos of some objects from it, but it will happen a little later when I "anchor in the port" on an ongoing basis.

OTF
06-14-2018, 05:09 AM
"Interlocutors" & "Qualitative". I had to look the words up to see if they are really words... They are!. I never would have thought a Russian could help me expand my English vocabulary. Thanks Nuclear!. \~/ <--- A shot of Vodka for you!.

corjzg
06-14-2018, 11:59 AM
Shirogorov Vlad...c'mon man!

Nuclear
06-14-2018, 02:09 PM
"Interlocutors" & "Qualitative". I had to look the words up to see if they are really words... They are!. I never would have thought a Russian could help me expand my English vocabulary. Thanks Nuclear!. \~/ <--- A shot of Vodka for you!.

Cheers!~beer bong

Nuclear
06-14-2018, 02:14 PM
Shirogorov Vlad...c'mon man!

Do not make me laugh, every self-respecting collector here in Russia, everyone just keen on knives knows. that this is not a brand - but a soap bubble. Inside of which there is no quality, no design, no materials - nothing. Moreover, Chinese producers of replicas and copies for the past 1-2 years forced everyone to see this and wonder - can the price be more unfounded than on Shirogorov`s stuff.
In general, I have a good laugh, thank you.

Nuclear
11-10-2018, 12:58 PM
Mini Damascus Queen just came to new home after long way.
Perfect one!
Thank you, Karson!

Eladerman
11-10-2018, 01:42 PM
Yea... :( :( Never to be seen again. Almost as if it has been sucked into a Black Hole!