PDA

View Full Version : Knives for sale

tomeboi
07-07-2009, 08:10 PM
All knives are mint, never carried or used.

Daltons
1)Serpent proto with a rare reverse logo, very light peppering on blade around logo and proto caused by the stenciling(common during this era)-$225 shipped
2)Bones satin blade 1 of 7 made-$275 shipped
3)Experimental Packer Proto serial #010 with satin clip-$280 shipped
4)Scale Release blue handle, two-tone VOODOO WORKS blade, serial number MJS 047 of 48 made-$350 shipped

-Knuck-O-The Irish green aluminum knuckles, serial number 04 of 13 made-$100 shipped

Dick Watkins custom bowies, one with bone handle and one with wood handle. Both have mirror polished blades, brass guards and mosaic and brass pins. I think the blades are 440c. Blade length is 8" and 13" oal. No sheaths. $75 shipped each
Sorry for the crappy pics, they don't do these blades any justice.

I will consider trades for knives, guns FTF in central TX and other cool toys.

tomeboi
07-07-2009, 11:20 PM
Bone handled Dick Watkins-sold pending funds

tomeboi
07-08-2009, 10:23 PM
-Knuck-O-The Irish green aluminum knuckles, serial number 04 of 13 made-sold pending funds

tomeboi
07-11-2009, 10:48 AM
Price drop.

Daltons
1)Serpent proto with a rare reverse logo, very light peppering on blade around logo and proto caused by the stenciling(common during this era)-$215 shipped
2)Bones satin blade 1 of 7 made-$265 shipped
3)Experimental Packer Proto serial #010 with satin clip-$270 shipped
4)Scale Release blue handle, two-tone VOODOO WORKS blade, serial number MJS 047 of 48 made-$340 shipped

-Knuck-O-The Irish green aluminum knuckles, serial number 04 of 13 made-sold pending funds

Dick Watkins custom bowies, one with bone handle(SOLD) and one with wood handle. Both have mirror polished blades, brass guards and mosaic and brass pins. I think the blades are 440c. Blade length is 8" and 13" oal. No sheaths. $65 shipped for the one with wood handle, bone handle one is sold.

I will consider trades for knives(Spydercos, Daltons, Striders, Emersons, Microtechs, customs, ect.), guns FTF in central TX and other cool toys.

tomeboi
07-14-2009, 07:52 PM
Price drop. Make me an offer!

Daltons
1)Serpent proto with a rare reverse logo, very light peppering on blade around logo and proto caused by the stenciling(common during this era)-$210 shipped
2)Bones satin blade 1 of 7 made-$250 shipped
3)Experimental Packer Proto serial #010 with satin clip-$265 shipped
4)Scale Release blue handle, two-tone VOODOO WORKS blade, serial number MJS 047 of 48 made-$325 shipped

Dick Watkins custom bowies, one with bone handle(SOLD) and one with wood handle. Both have mirror polished blades, brass guards and mosaic and brass pins. I think the blades are 440c. Blade length is 8" and 13" oal. No sheaths. $60 shipped for the one with wood handle, bone handle one is sold.

I will consider trades for knives(Spydercos, Daltons, Striders, Emersons, Microtechs, customs, ect.), guns FTF in central TX and other cool toys.

tomeboi
07-21-2009, 04:29 PM

Daltons
1)Serpent proto with a rare reverse logo, very light peppering on blade around logo and proto caused by the stenciling(common during this era)-$200 shipped
2)Bones satin blade 1 of 7 made-$235 shipped
3)Experimental Packer Proto serial #010 with satin clip-$255 shipped
4)Scale Release blue handle, two-tone VOODOO WORKS blade, serial number MJS 047 of 48 made-$315 shipped

Dick Watkins custom bowies, one with bone handle(SOLD) and one with wood handle. Both have mirror polished blades, brass guards and mosaic and brass pins. I think the blades are 440c. Blade length is 8" and 13" oal. No sheaths. $50 shipped for the one with wood handle, bone handle one is sold.

tomeboi
07-26-2009, 12:11 PM

Daltons
1)Serpent proto with a rare reverse logo, very light peppering on blade around logo and proto caused by the stenciling(common during this era)-$195 shipped
2)Bones satin blade 1 of 7 made-$230 shipped
3)Experimental Packer Proto serial #010 with satin clip-$250 shipped
4)Scale Release blue handle, two-tone VOODOO WORKS blade, serial number MJS 047 of 48 made-$310 shipped

Dick Watkins custom bowies, one with bone handle(SOLD) and one with wood handle. Both have mirror polished blades, brass guards and mosaic and brass pins. I think the blades are 440c. Blade length is 8" and 13" oal. No sheaths. $40 shipped for the one with wood handle, bone handle one is sold.

tomeboi
08-04-2009, 06:48 PM

Daltons
1)Serpent proto with a rare reverse logo, very light peppering on blade around logo and proto caused by the stenciling(common during this era)-$190 shipped
2)Bones satin blade 1 of 7 made-Sold Pending Funds
3)Experimental Packer Proto serial #010 with satin clip-$250 shipped
4)Scale Release blue handle, two-tone VOODOO WORKS blade, serial number MJS 047 of 48 made-$305 shipped

Dick Watkins custom bowies, one with bone handle(SOLD) and one with wood handle. Both have mirror polished blades, brass guards and mosaic and brass pins. I think the blades are 440c. Blade length is 8" and 13" oal. No sheaths. $40 shipped for the one with wood handle, bone handle one is sold.

tomeboi
08-08-2009, 04:22 PM

Daltons
1)Serpent proto with a rare reverse logo, very light peppering on blade around logo and proto caused by the stenciling(common during this era)-$185 shipped
2)Bones satin blade 1 of 7 made-Sold
3)Experimental Packer Proto serial #010 with satin clip-$245 shipped
4)Scale Release blue handle, two-tone VOODOO WORKS blade, serial number MJS 047 of 48 made-$300 shipped

Dick Watkins custom bowies, one with bone handle(SOLD) and one with wood handle. Both have mirror polished blades, brass guards and mosaic and brass pins. I think the blades are 440c. Blade length is 8" and 13" oal. No sheaths. $35 shipped for the one with wood handle, bone handle one is sold.

I will consider trades for knives(EMERSONS, Spydercos, Daltons, Striders, Microtechs, customs, ect.), guns FTF in central TX and other cool toys.

tomeboi
08-08-2009, 08:15 PM
Dick Watkins custom bowies, one with bone handle(SOLD) and one with wood handle. Both have mirror polished blades, brass guards and mosaic and brass pins. I think the blades are 440c. Blade length is 8" and 13" oal. No sheaths. $35 shipped SOLD PENDING FUNDS for the one with wood handle, bone handle one is sold.

PIC
08-15-2009, 01:48 PM
PM sent Tom. thanks.~Mr. Bill

tomeboi
08-22-2009, 09:12 PM
Price drop on the last three. Make me an offer!

Daltons
1)Serpent proto with a rare reverse logo, very light peppering on blade around logo and proto caused by the stenciling(common during this era)-$180 shipped
3)Experimental Packer Proto serial #010 with satin clip-$240 shipped
4)Scale Release blue handle, two-tone VOODOO WORKS blade, serial number MJS 047 of 48 made-$295 shipped

I will consider trades for knives(Emersons, Spydercos, Daltons, Striders, Microtechs, customs, ect.), guns FTF in central TX and other cool toys.

tomeboi
08-24-2009, 08:49 PM
1)Serpent proto with a rare reverse logo, very light peppering on blade around logo and proto caused by the stenciling(common during this era)-on hold pending funds

tomeboi
08-29-2009, 12:08 AM

Daltons
1)Serpent proto with a rare reverse logo, very light peppering on blade around logo and proto caused by the stenciling(common during this era)-on hold
3)Experimental Packer Proto serial #010 with satin clip-$230 shipped
4)Scale Release blue handle, two-tone VOODOO WORKS blade, serial number MJS 047 of 48 made-$285 shipped

I will consider trades for knives(Emersons, Spydercos, Daltons, Striders, Microtechs, customs, ect.), guns FTF in central TX and other cool toys.

asurovetslt
09-06-2009, 04:34 PM
You Have PM.

tomeboi
09-14-2009, 06:12 PM

Daltons
1)Serpent proto with a rare reverse logo, very light peppering on blade around logo and proto caused by the stenciling(common during this era)-on hold
3)Experimental Packer Proto serial #010 with satin clip-$225 shipped
4)Scale Release blue handle, two-tone VOODOO WORKS blade, serial number MJS 047 of 48 made-$275 shipped

tomeboi
10-11-2009, 02:33 AM
Price drop.

Daltons
3)Experimental Packer Proto serial #010 with satin clip-$215 shipped
4)Scale Release blue handle, two-tone VOODOO WORKS blade, serial number MJS 047 of 48 made-$250 shipped

tomeboi
10-13-2009, 12:24 AM
4)Scale Release blue handle, two-tone VOODOO WORKS blade, serial number MJS 047 of 48 made-Off to auction @ gunbroker.com

tomeboi
10-23-2009, 05:12 PM
All knives have been sold or traded.