PDA

View Full Version : Rob Daltons "Last Call" Blade

Pitergordi
06-21-2017, 03:44 PM
Up for consideration......What would you trade me to have one of Rob Daltons "Last Call" Blades in your collection?

Pitergordi
06-23-2017, 10:59 AM
My intention here is to maybe make some Dalton forum surfer's day knowing that you may have missed one of Robs last Automatic knives he will ever make . I have been here a lot less time then most other aficionados and I could live with one of the two Auto's I have been so lucky to score from Rob . Please pm me or email direct . Cheers Dalton fans!! Peter

Pitergordi
06-24-2017, 07:52 PM
Either of the 2 autos are up for trade.But only one. I will be left with only o1 of the 2 "last call" autos dont care which really. Some have asked if I would sell one and that would go to highest bidder if I were to sell 1 .

ilovekittens
06-24-2017, 09:08 PM
This isn't an auction site, either place a trade value of the knife or sell it on Ebay. We don't play the highest bidder shit here. I believe the MSRP was $195.

Pitergordi
06-24-2017, 09:16 PM
this was a mistake on my part. I only wanted trade but the request to sell it blinded me .I am not a shiter. It wont happen again. Thank you.

Pitergordi
06-25-2017, 11:50 AM
150 views and only two higher members were interested .****( please consider this post Removed by myself**** . I figured there would be a line of people wanting to trade me for one of these and I let the devil win with sin instead of sticking to my trade guns...lol Peter (feelin like a criminal)Azzolini