PDA

View Full Version : This site has been Hacked I posted a response in snapper birthday thread- gone

Eladerman
02-02-2017, 10:10 PM
This site has been Hacked. I posted a response in the snapper birthday thread and its now GONE. Also has a PM earlier today that's now GONE and I didn't delete it. Warning !

Eladerman
02-02-2017, 10:13 PM
This site has been Hacked I posted a response in snapper birthday thread- gone

FlyGuy
02-02-2017, 10:53 PM
I see your response there, and a duplicate thread of this one. I think that the site is not actually refreshing after a post. When I log in it goes back to the home screen as if I am not logged in, then I have to refresh the page. So maybe you didn't see it because you didn't manually refresh? I dunno.confused0
edit:....of course I saw this post immediately show up, so that may not be it.
edit 2: when i left this thread and came back, my post was gone. Then I had to refresh and it showed up, so I am back to thinking that is it

Eladerman
02-03-2017, 10:51 AM
Yea. I don't think the site was hacked, but it certainly has been acting screwy lately.
CDR

Eladerman
02-03-2017, 10:53 AM
I now just think that this site has been acting Vawee Scruwey , as Elmer Fudd would say :)

Snapper
02-03-2017, 11:31 AM
I'm seeing or not seeing problems on the site. It seems for me that everything I see is from two days ago. Posts come up as not read for me and I know I've seen them several times. I saw this thread about my birthday thread and I've not seen it yet and I looked believe me. I won't see this thread after I post here guaranteed. ~blah Blah

Snapper
02-03-2017, 11:35 AM
Just went back to my last post and sure enough I can't see it so I post this one. It seems to me Like every post I check is dated Feb. 1 1017.

Snapper
02-03-2017, 04:15 PM
Looks like all is good for me now I can see the new posts. I just have to refresh, like everybody has be saying, every area on the forum for it to be up to date for me.

ilovekittens
02-03-2017, 06:45 PM
Yes, Having the same issues. I upgraded to the latest security patch, will see if any better now. confused0

djl
02-04-2017, 12:43 AM
It's working good for me now.
David

ilovekittens
02-04-2017, 02:20 AM
Nope still doesn't seem to be working properly, issue with the software, hopefully vbulletin comes up will a solution soon. In the meantime just keep hitting refresh and eventually posts will appear. zitILK