PDA

View Full Version : Gunfight Rules

Charleslee
11-29-2016, 05:23 AM
RULES:

A -- Guns have only two enemies: rust and politicians.

B -- It’s always better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6.

C -- Cops carry guns to protect themselves, not you.

D -- Never let someone or something that threatens you get within 20 feet.

E -- Never say "I've got a gun." If you need to use deadly force, the first sound they hear should be the safety clicking off.

F -- The average response time of a 911 call is 23 minutes; the response time of a .357 magnum is 1,400 feet per second.

G -- The most important rule in a gunfight is: Always win. A gunfight is a deadly struggle. There is no such thing as a fair fight, so cheat if necessary.

H -- Make your attacker advance through a wall of bullets. You may get killed with your own gun, but he'll have to beat you to death with it, ‘cause it will be empty.

I -- If you're in a gun fight: If you're not shooting, you should be loading. If you're not loading, you should be moving. If you're not moving, you're dead.

J -- In a life and death situation, do something. It may be wrong, but do something!

K -- If you carry a gun, people may call you paranoid. BS!! If you have a gun, what do you have to be paranoid about?

L -- You can say 'stop' or any other word, but a large bore muzzle pointed at someone’s head is pretty much a universal language.

M -- Never leave an enemy behind. If you have to shoot, shoot to kill. If you end up in court, yours will be the only testimony.

N -- You cannot save the planet, but you may be able to save yourself and your family.

And always remember this quote from America's premier Founding Father: "Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading." - Thomas Jefferson

begreen
11-29-2016, 06:33 AM
Love it, and Thomas Jefferson he's my hero . So this Thread is Golden .Thanks

Eladerman
11-29-2016, 09:40 AM
Classic lines Charles!
CDR