PDA

View Full Version : Knife Rights Raffle

tedsouper
08-07-2016, 09:14 PM
Hi, I was checking to see if other members entered the raffle that "Knife Rights" group is holding?
http://www.kniferights.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=67&Itemid=1
I won a early bird drawing for a KA-BAR Snody's Big Boss donated by KA-BAR Knives!7716
There are some killer high end knifes that were donated!! Regards, Ted ~deadly

ilovekittens
08-08-2016, 05:41 PM
I entered last year and never received my free knife, so I called them about it and my entrees were some how over looked. I eventually got my free knife but have no idea if I was ever entered into the raffles. When I called the early bird had already been drawn, so the told me they would enter me in the tail end drawing.

The whole thing was one big headache, the free knife they sent me fell out of the box during shipping. I was able to back track to a couple different post offices and talk to the claims office, I described the knife and they found it luckily.

Glad to see you won a knife, now I know it isn't a scam. zitILK

tedsouper
08-08-2016, 07:47 PM
Wow that sounded like a pain in the ass!! My wife entered the drawing for me without me knowing, and told at the show.
My first thought was that she just through $20.00 bucks down the drain!. But it was a nice thought and she was just trying to be nice.
I totally forgot about it. The sent emails, didn't pay any attention to them then they texted me. I was able to pick through a couple remaining lots.
But I to worry about maybe being a scam! I really hope there mission statement is honest we need lobbyist in the knife field same as the gun hobby!
Sorry about your experience - Regards, Ted