PDA

View Full Version : EDC Knuckles

Mwoody
05-27-2009, 11:48 PM
Here is some real man jewelry form Woody's Knuckles. These are true everyday carry. I am selling this prototype and would like some feed back to see how much interest there is in this style. They are 1/4" Polished brass.

The real story behind these is that a couple of Military soldiers tracked me down and asked me to make them what they called "Ranger Rings". They brought me some hand made pieces that were single rings with sharp edges filed on them. The problem with these were that they could spin around and hurt the user,so this is the design that we finalized on. I am getting ready to run 30 of these for the boys in camo, and wondered if anyone else would be interested? The final design actually has finger holes that are a little smaller that the prototype.

This original prototype is for sale now. The 1st $25.00 gets it. This piece was completely made by hand.

Of course these are for collectors only and are not intended to be used as a weapon. You are responsible to check your local laws before ordering. As always, I only ship within the U.S.

pete1958
05-28-2009, 12:45 PM
I'll take it.

Jay

tomeboi
05-29-2009, 10:49 PM
I would definitely buy one! I wish I hadn't missed this one. Please let me know when you make more I'll buy one or two.

THE PUNISHER
05-29-2009, 11:44 PM
missed......