PDA

View Full Version : Stagger Lee..

Nomad
04-29-2015, 01:01 AM
Back in the summer of 64 , when times where hard, I carried a 44 magnum and a marked deck of cards , I wore thousand dollar suits and a Boonie hat and if you saw me Mother f-ker I looked just like that. Well one night I came home late and my wife she said "my love has grown old and my cu-t has grown cold", So I said f-ck it I hit the road. I went bee bobbin down old vampire street you see, where all the bad mother f-ckers meet, I walked through ten inches of shit and ten inches mud and came to this place called the bucket of blood....

Want more? just say so..
Charlie

Nomad
06-08-2015, 06:47 AM
The Stagger Lee post failed..Not a surprise as he (Stagger Lee) was not well known outside of a small group in Nam ( I did post it on the fall of Saigon) that added to his legend per tour, most of the authors were placed in the shit per judicial orders in replacement of jail time (most were black as was Stagger Lee per legend). I will close in saying that the Legend of Stagger Lee is now and will always be now be lost and never archived ( well the two poems out of 126, I know).