View Full Version : Stinger F/S

Charleslee
04-01-2015, 10:01 PM
Hate to do it but I gotta let my baby go. Original & mint. Sorry no pic but you all know what they are. When I say mnt, I mean mint. Hey-if it ain't-I ruin my stellar reputation here & I just know everyone respects me highly. Especially a certain MOD. Lol. But back to the knife. I came across a once in a lifetime opportunity-the chance to buy the Latama once owned by James Dean. Provenance & all. Major bucks. Guns, knives, all must go to finance this one super Grail. Starting w/ the Stinger. So.....willing to let it go for a song. I have to liquidate fast or risk losing out on the Latama. I'll sell my Stinger for $700.00-first taker.

alexcapone
04-01-2015, 10:05 PM
Charles if this is a stinger I ill take it.

Charleslee
04-01-2015, 10:11 PM
You know what today's date is, right? Yep. April 1st. I was gonna let this go for awhile but have to go to bed. ~dragonwar

alexcapone
04-01-2015, 10:13 PM
Damn you Charles lol. I'll get you back for that.

alexcapone
04-01-2015, 10:16 PM
Probably a good thing for me. More good deals on Daltons then I can handle. I hadn't been fooled in a while but you got me.

Professor Marc
04-01-2015, 11:08 PM
Alex,

Really? 4 minutes? Do you have some tracking app or something? Of all the collectors I think you are the rightful owner of this purchase. I only wish I would have thought of it... :)

alexcapone
04-01-2015, 11:57 PM
Haha don't underestimate the will of an obsessive collector Marc. I wish I could claim the fastest trigger on DF but that world belong to djl or Snapper. Both have beaten me to the punch a few times.

Eladerman
04-02-2015, 12:22 AM
Ya"ll haven't seen me yet in FULL FORCE DALTON GRAIL ACQUISITION mODE...yet. But wait until I retire. NOTHING...and I mean NOTHING, will get by me...Hahahah!
I'll even give djl and snapper a run for their money...just wait. Hey, I can dream too!:)
CDR

Charleslee
04-02-2015, 05:18 AM
"Full force Dalton Grail acquisition mode." - NICE!