PDA

View Full Version : Husband takes the wife to her high school reunion.

Snapper
09-15-2014, 04:48 PM
After meeting several of her friends and former school mates, they are sitting at a table where he is yawning and overly bored.
The band cranks up and people are beginning to dance. There's a guy on the dance floor living it large, break dancing, moon walking, back flips, buying drinks for people, the works.
Wife turns to her husband and says, "See that guy? 25 years ago he proposed to me and I turned him down."
Husband says: "Looks like he's still celebrating!!!"

Charleslee
09-15-2014, 05:08 PM
That was funny!

eddiebob
09-16-2014, 08:14 AM
Another good one. Kinda funny this joke comes up. The wife and I are going to my 40th high school reunion in October. Normally I wouldn't give a hoot about seeing all the people who looked straight through the kids from the other side of the tracks but... 70-74 were the "Muscle Car" years and the car that always caught my eye was the diesel Mercedes sedan. I always thought 'they got it going'. All I need to do is drop Diane at the door of the high school (in my Mercedes diesel sedan) and I will have accomplished something. Not sure what but I guess it will be the realization of a thought that has been in my mind for 4 decades. Thanks, Ed B

Stabber
09-18-2014, 07:07 PM
YeeeeeHaaaaaaaa