PDA

View Full Version : Doctor's Exam-Dearborn

whitefang
03-20-2014, 11:17 AM
: Doctor's exam - Dearborn

A Muslim immigrant goes to a doctor in Dearborn, Michigan and says, "I feel terrible."

The Doctor examines him and then says, "You need to pee and crap in a bucket for a week, then throw in a dead fish and a rotting cabbage. Finally, put a towel over your head hold your face over the bucket and inhale the vapors for 3 days."

The man does this and goes back to the Doctor and says, "I feel wonderful! What was wrong with me?"

"You were homesick…"

Charleslee
03-22-2014, 03:53 PM
This was funny, however, you better watch out! Honcho might be a Muslim! Couple wks. ago he was possibly African American.

Honch0
03-22-2014, 10:55 PM
Well, one thing for sure, I am not a prejudiced individual and believe that everyone deserves the right to prove where they stand. And, I live by a very simple principle:

DO RIGHT AND FEAR NO MAN. It has served me well. Perhaps there are some here that should give it some thought. A broad brush paints all in a bad light and dims humanity in total.

I doubt you will change your thoughts. Just keep them to yourself or post them on a forum you own. We welcome all knife collectors here, not just the ones that are similar to you or me. I really am getting tired of reading posts in bad taste...Al

corjzg
03-24-2014, 12:56 PM
Ditto Honch. That joke wasn't even funny, and I'm sure there's somewhere else you can post stuff like this (obviously you didn't get the message on the first one). This is a knife collecting forum for people who like Daltons and automatics. Off topic examples are Microtechs, Guns, Sports, etc. In 3 years you've gotten to just over 50 posts. That's not even 1 post every 3 weeks. Try contributing something meaningful before Al just shuts this section down completely (which may not be a bad idea). & so much for this statement:

After careful thought, I agree I did post the subject joke in bad taste. It will not happen again with me. Doug

Stabber
03-24-2014, 02:00 PM
I'm not Prejudice neither. I hate everyone equally ~slash :)

bwh300
03-24-2014, 07:03 PM
Really??? It took "careful thought" to realize that was in poor taste?!? WOW!!! I may be a noobie, but still respect the forum and fellow members a LOT more than that!