PDA

View Full Version : Job Applicants

whitefang
03-06-2014, 12:21 PM
Job Applicants

Tyrone applied for a fork- lift operator job at a well known firm based in Detroit . A white man applied for the same job and since both applicants had similar qualifications, they were asked to take a test and led to a quiet room with no interruptions, by the Manager. When the results were in, both men had scored 19 out of 20.

The manager went to Tyrone and said, "Thank you for coming to the interview, But we've decided to give the white guy the job."

Tyrone: "What 'cho mean, why you be doing that, you be racist? We both got 19 questions right? This is Detroit and I be black, I should get the job."

Manager: "We have made our decision not on the correct answers, but on the question you got wrong."

Tyrone said, "Tell me how would one wrong answer be better than another?"

Manager, "Simple, on question number 7 the white guy wrote down, 'I don't know.' You put down, 'Me neither.'”

Snapper
03-06-2014, 04:57 PM
Good one!!!laugh0laugh0laugh0

Honch0
03-06-2014, 09:50 PM
Job Applicants

Tyrone applied for a fork- lift operator job at a well known firm based in Detroit . A white man applied for the same job and since both applicants had similar qualifications, they were asked to take a test and led to a quiet room with no interruptions, by the Manager. When the results were in, both men had scored 19 out of 20.

The manager went to Tyrone and said, "Thank you for coming to the interview, But we've decided to give the white guy the job."

Tyrone: "What 'cho mean, why you be doing that, you be racist? We both got 19 questions right? This is Detroit and I be black, I should get the job."

Manager: "We have made our decision not on the correct answers, but on the question you got wrong."

Tyrone said, "Tell me how would one wrong answer be better than another?"

Manager, "Simple, on question number 7 the white guy wrote down, 'I don't know.' You put down, 'Me neither.'”

Pretty funny, unless you are actually a black guy. So, here's my question. How do You know that I am not black? You know me from the Forum and if we were friends in real life and I was black would you post this? I doubt it very much.

All things being equal, this Forum is for all Dalton collectors (all types of Dalton people included) and this is offensive to me and it should be to anyone that understands that the Dalton Forum came into existence because of Dalton knives that were, in fact, quite offensive. Give it some thought...Al

corjzg
03-07-2014, 11:36 AM
Agreed. The knife community already contains a large percentage of people who are under the misguided notion that all Dalton enthusiasts are a bunch of racist Nazi assholes. No sense in perpetuating that here by posting racially-charged jokes. Would you tell that joke to a group of black people?

whitefang
03-08-2014, 03:12 PM
To the forum,

I stand corrected. After careful thought, I agree I did post the subject joke in bad taste. It will not happen again with me.

Doug

Honch0
03-09-2014, 03:03 AM
Good news...Al