View Full Version : Damascus Assassin

DM9
03-01-2014, 12:10 PM
I've had this for several years and now it's time to pass it on. This is one of fourteen red damascus assassins (If I'm reading the reference section correctly). It is in mint condition; locks up tight and folds down tight; regularly cleaned w/tufcloth; stored open, never used/carried/sharpened. I've removed the clip to protect the anodizing (and, I think such a long knife looks better without a clip), but it will be included; a padded knife case will also be included. Apologies for pictures; this camera has limited ability to focus at medium-short range, but close-ups are somewhat better. Price is 500.00 and includes shipping.

DM9
03-01-2014, 01:03 PM
In addition to pm's here I can be contacted at shinermcguire@frontiernet.net
Thanks for looking
DM

alexcapone
03-01-2014, 02:46 PM
Email sent

DM9
03-01-2014, 03:45 PM
I've had this for several years and now it's time to pass it on. This is one of fourteen red damascus assassins (If I'm reading the reference section correctly). It is in mint condition; locks up tight and folds down tight; regularly cleaned w/tufcloth; stored open, never used/carried/sharpened. I've removed the clip to protect the anodizing (and, I think such a long knife looks better without a clip), but it will be included; a padded knife case will also be included. Apologies for pictures; this camera has limited ability to focus at medium-short range, but close-ups are somewhat better. Price is 500.00 and includes shipping.

Damascus Assassin is sold pending funds--thanks Dalton Forums!

Charleslee
03-02-2014, 05:13 AM
Nice score!

alexcapone
03-02-2014, 08:52 PM
Thanks Charles!