PDA

View Full Version : Badger reporting

badger
02-05-2014, 12:11 AM
Thanks for adding me to your group. I am excited to learn more about Dalton knives. I'm grateful my buddy turned me on to this community. ~stick itI have a passion for knives and love to collect them. I can't wait to add a Dalton to my collection. I already fell in love with the Militia Cupid in green. Seems I just missed one too. I am also looking for one that would be good for skinning. Any help would be appreciated.

eddiebob
02-05-2014, 02:17 AM
Welcome to the forums! Great place to be. Get your pocket book ready. Lafayette, La? If so tell Gene, Ed said hello.

Snapper
02-05-2014, 12:22 PM
~nice to meet youWelcome to the forum. If you want to learn about and buy Dalton's this is the place to be.xxxp

UltraReef
02-05-2014, 01:31 PM
Welcome sir, this is THE place to learn about Daltons and to find the one's you're hunting. Enjoy! hellsman

badger
02-05-2014, 01:43 PM
Thanks guys. Yessir Eddiebob I'm from Lafayette Louisiana and I'll pass the message along to Gene. If you ever decide to come off that Militia Cupid #12 you just got I'll gladly take it off your hands.

eddiebob
02-05-2014, 09:17 PM
Thanks guys. Yessir Eddiebob I'm from Lafayette Louisiana and I'll pass the message along to Gene. If you ever decide to come off that Militia Cupid #12 you just got I'll gladly take it off your hands.

You better keep looking! This one isn't going anywhere anytime soon! Ed B

Route86
02-05-2014, 09:46 PM
yep Chris those cupids go pretty quick just keep an eye out! You want one to skin with? lol

badger
02-05-2014, 11:02 PM
Can't hurt to ask Ed B. haha Gene, don't think I'll be skinning with one. Was looking for something more like the Phantom Comcat or Militia Recon for that kind of work but you never know. Keep an eye out for me if you don't mind.

blevinsknives
02-09-2014, 03:33 PM
~nice to meet you to xxxpstpat$%*