PDA

View Full Version : Obamacare Enrollment Pkg.

Charleslee
10-20-2013, 02:23 PM
Subject: : I received my Obama care Enrollment Packet'

Subj: : I received my Obama care Enrollment Packet'

Earlier today I received my "Obamacare Enrollment Packet” from the White House.
It contained:
· An aspirin and a band-aid.
· An 'Obama Hope & Change' bumper sticker
· A 'Bush's Fault' yard sign
· A 'Blame Republicans first, then anybody and everybody' poster
· A 'Tax the Rich' banner
· An application for unemployment and a free cellphone
· An application for food stamps
· A prayer rug
· A letter assigning my debt to my grandchildren
· And lastly, a coupon for a machine that blows smoke up my ass.
Everything was made in "China" and all directions were in Spanish.

Keep an eye out, yours should be arriving soon.

=

nifeman
10-20-2013, 05:06 PM
LMAOlaugh2laugh2

Diablito
10-20-2013, 06:42 PM
damn yo, mines hasnt gotten here yet yo. ~stabberized

ilovekittens
10-20-2013, 08:45 PM
Almost makes me want to quit my job. What's the advantage of working these days, if you can get everything for free. confused0 ILK

eddiebob
10-20-2013, 11:54 PM
Makes me wonder who is right and who is wrong. We go to work and pay taxes every day for the priviledge of having a job. Or we could sit on the front porch and wait for the government check from the people who do choose to work. Destruction from within not from without. Do you really know what FEMA is and why it was created? It ain't about helping distressed people. Ed B

nifeman
10-30-2013, 10:04 PM
Do you really know what FEMA is and why it was created? It ain't about helping distressed people. Ed B

I do..this country is obsessed with reality tv Jaw Drpper and believe everything that there told on the news~wasted leprechaun..people need to wake up and see what is realy going on in this country..am I the only one who thinks its crazy that are kids don't even say the pledge of allegiance any more?because we might offend someone..im affended just by that way of thinking..i love this country..just remember people big government destroys all..its bad enough that I already have 25% of my pay go for all the freeloading trash in this country..im told what I can do and how to do it but have no say in the way my taxes are spent..and im forced to stand buy while they want to take more of my rights including the right to defend myself..i lmao at that everyone has to draw the line somewhere and that's it for me ill never count on government to take care of me or protect me and my family....sorry I had a rant...DTOM

Bob

eddiebob
10-31-2013, 02:07 AM
Do you really know what FEMA is and why it was created? It ain't about helping distressed people. Ed B

I do..this country is obsessed with reality tv Jaw Drpper and believe everything that there told on the news~wasted leprechaun..people need to wake up and see what is realy going on in this country..am I the only one who thinks its crazy that are kids don't even say the pledge of allegiance any more?because we might offend someone..im affended just by that way of thinking..i love this country..just remember people big government destroys all..its bad enough that I already have 25% of my pay go for all the freeloading trash in this country..im told what I can do and how to do it but have no say in the way my taxes are spent..and im forced to stand buy while they want to take more of my rights including the right to defend myself..i lmao at that everyone has to draw the line somewhere and that's it for me ill never count on government to take care of me or protect me and my family....sorry I had a rant...DTOM

Bob

Yeah, this is not the America I envisioned when I was a young man. After Katrina the wife told me we could go and get FEMA and Red Cross money for free. Nothings free. I told her I didn't want it, didn't need it, and the feds could shove it. I was raised up real poor and was told if you work you eat and if you work real hard you might be able to enjoy a few of the finer things in life. Taxes are out of hand and the only reason I continue working is for the group insurance. Social Security? I'm 57 and really do not envision getting any. If you have saved and worked hard you WILL be penalized when you retire. Work hard: Penalty, Save: Penalty, Make good money: Big Penalty. No, this is not the America I envisioned as a young man.....(My Rant)

Honch0
10-31-2013, 09:49 PM
Yeah, this is not the America I envisioned when I was a young man. After Katrina the wife told me we could go and get FEMA and Red Cross money for free. Nothings free. I told her I didn't want it, didn't need it, and the feds could shove it. I was raised up real poor and was told if you work you eat and if you work real hard you might be able to enjoy a few of the finer things in life. Taxes are out of hand and the only reason I continue working is for the group insurance. Social Security? I'm 57 and really do not envision getting any. If you have saved and worked hard you WILL be penalized when you retire. Work hard: Penalty, Save: Penalty, Make good money: Big Penalty. No, this is not the America I envisioned as a young man.....(My Rant)

Yea this country is the pits, you guys should find one the suits your tastes. I'd make a few suggestions, but you guys are smart enough to figure it out. Taxes are the biggest problem we have, LOL. The poor are stealing your money, yea that's it. Obama Care is going to bankrupt the nation, while healthcare costs have been rising exponentially. Have you ever wondered why the insurance companies all oppose the Affordable Health care Act? Must be because this will cause health care costs to rise and make them more money, yea that's what they are worried about. After all, the US is the still the richest most powerful country on the planet. Unfortunately, the disparity between the ultra rich and the middle class has never in the history of this country been greater. And to make matters worse, well I can't go there, since the rules I wrote for the Forum say NO POLITICS. Guess we will just leave it as we can disagree, but I don't want to be too disagreeable, just a little from the other side of the isle...Al