PDA

View Full Version : New guy here from WV

FSCJedi
07-30-2013, 05:47 PM
Hey everyone. I was referred over here to you guys by a gentleman on Bladeforums.com. I've been a member over there for a long time (under the same user name), and usually hang out in the Tomahawk forum. I was looking for a Cupid 4th Gen, and he said you all might be able to help me.

A little about me. I'm prior Army. Got out on a medical discharge for an injured knee. Now I sell guns, knives, and ammo for a living. I enjoy martial arts and am working towards my black belt in Moo Duk Kwan style Tae Kwon Do. I also enjoy riding motorcycles and have an old '82 Yamaha XJ1100 and a newer '06 Yamaha/Star Warrior.

Snapper
07-30-2013, 07:23 PM
~nice to meet youToxxxp. Very good introduction. Enjoy your time here and post away.

eddiebob
07-30-2013, 08:23 PM
Welcome to the forums!

UltraReef
07-30-2013, 08:36 PM
Nice intro, I saw your post over there. Welcome. :)

Twizzler
07-30-2013, 09:06 PM
Hello and welcome aboard. I have a feeling that Cupid might be a little though to find or take a little while. Keeping looking and if one doesn't come up wait a while and post another inquiry. I found it futile early on in my collection when I was on a hunt for a model or variation and years went by until I happened to run into it.

I guess after years of looking and to finally find what you are looking for " the hunt " makes the "hunter" a seasoned experienced " Dalton collector " even with a small collection, you understand the "value" not the "face value" price tag.

You are among some good guys here so hope to see you stick around.

Aaron

blevinsknives
07-31-2013, 03:36 AM
Welcome to Dalton Forums! I hope you enjoy your stay here. MITUSA

In regards to the Cupid you are looking for I believe I have one that I found that I had forgotten all about. I will see about getting some pictures up soon.

FSCJedi
07-31-2013, 10:24 AM
Welcome to Dalton Forums! I hope you enjoy your stay here. MITUSA

In regards to the Cupid you are looking for I believe I have one that I found that I had forgotten all about. I will see about getting some pictures up soon.

Thanks, blevinsknives! I look forward to seeing some pics.

FSCJedi
07-31-2013, 10:34 AM
I'm particularly proud of my '06 Warrior. I had it custom painted a few years ago. It's Gadsden Flag themed. It's featured online at this Gadsden Flag info site, if anyone is interested in checking it out.

http://www.gadsden.info/gadsden-flag-motorcycle-121

Shovelhead
07-31-2013, 04:20 PM
Welcome to Dalton forums. Enjoy yourself here. That Warrior is sweet bike.

Honch0
07-31-2013, 09:51 PM
Welcome to Dalton forums. Enjoy yourself here. That Warrior is sweet bike.

My sentiments exactly...Al