PDA

View Full Version : Stinger I FSOT

damascus9
07-14-2013, 12:04 AM
This knife is just too nice for the likes of clumsy me and would be better appreciated by a true OTF collector. I know if I play with it too much I'll eventually scuff it up. If you're not familiar with this Dalton model, it truly is sick and twisted. It's bad, and that's good. Absolutely mint, does not have a scratch on it, even the blade has no marks on it from firing and retracting. Fires out with serious authority and locks up tighter than a drum: there is no blade play whatsoever. I bought this from a dealer and it came with an Eagle USA velcro sheath rather than the blue netting. I am asking $1250 or best offer, shipped w/insurance, Paypal or cashier's check. I will also consider trades + cash. I prefer more usable midtech autos, ones I can carry and use rather than stick in a safe. If you want to offer autos for trade I would like at least half of your payment in cash. I like titanium. I dislike tanto, double-edged, serrated, and black-coated blades. Daltons, Protechs, and Microtechs are good, but I'm open to other makers as well. E-mail me if you have any questions.

Charleslee
07-14-2013, 05:50 AM
PM sent regarding Stinger 1

djl
07-14-2013, 08:27 AM
Email sent.

damascus9
07-14-2013, 04:19 PM
Stinger is GONE! Thank you Daltonforums!

carltond
07-14-2013, 04:30 PM
Congrats on the sale and congrats to the new owner! A "TRUE" OTF Grail piece!