View Full Version : Nra

nifeman
05-04-2013, 09:36 PM
just a heads up if your an NRA member or maybe thinking about it they are offering a lifetime membership for 300 bucks..not trying to spam just giving the dalton brothers a heads up

Bob

alexcapone
05-05-2013, 07:22 PM
I signed up for that deal a few months ago. I already put it to good use by attending the convention this weekend...just got back. Was anyone else there?

nifeman
05-06-2013, 09:53 PM
thanks for the support..wish i could have been..was it good?

Bob

alexcapone
05-06-2013, 11:43 PM
I got a lot of questions answered as far as guns so it was great for that. Not so much for knives though. I stopped by the benchmade, cold steel and microtech booths. Microtech literally had two knives there. Benchmade was offering 50% of Msrp but still didn't get anything. I think I'm just too much of a dalton homer :D. Anyone know if rob ever went to NRA conventions or blade show for that matter? I didn't see him on the blade show listing this year.

nifeman
05-07-2013, 10:24 PM
i dont think Rob ever sets up and sells that i know of..but i could be wrong~wasted leprechaun

Shovelhead
05-08-2013, 03:04 PM
$300 bucks is a good deal if your thinking about it. I may have to look into it myself. Thanks for heads up.

If Rob was there you would never know it..:)

Charleslee
05-10-2013, 12:12 PM
I renew my membership every yr. Sometimes feel guilty for not sending $ in periodically to help out w/ the fight but... I really should try.

nifeman
05-11-2013, 12:32 AM
I renew my membership every yr. Sometimes feel guilty for not sending $ in periodically to help out w/ the fight but... I really should try.

dont feel guilty for being a yearly member..your doing what you can and more than most are..i sleep sound at night knowing i do what i can to help out.and the benelli 12 helps out

blevinsknives
05-11-2013, 12:35 AM
and the benelli 12 helps out

Amen to the Benelli 12! Such excellent equipment!

tedsouper
05-15-2013, 08:08 PM
Me & my Wife go every year to the convention. It's a great way to see the country. Next year its in Indy!! I'll be there set up in the collectors section.
Its always a ton of fun. If you haven't been please try to make one of the shows.3878 That's my 1/6 scale sterling silver Mac - 10 that won a silver metal from the NRA for one of the best guns displayed. I also have a full size Mac.

nifeman
05-16-2013, 11:13 PM
Me & my Wife go every year to the convention. It's a great way to see the country. Next year its in Indy!! I'll be there set up in the collectors section.
Its always a ton of fun. If you haven't been please try to make one of the shows.3878 That's my 1/6 scale sterling silver Mac - 10 that won a silver metal from the NRA for one of the best guns displayed. I also have a full size Mac.

very cool..i hope to make one someday the convention that is not the mini shooter~beer bong