PDA

View Full Version : Dalton knuckles for sale

THE knife nut
03-31-2013, 07:15 PM
All are virtually perfect condition. The Warclops has a smudge from what I think was from storage; this is how I got it. All prices include shipping (USPS) Paypal payment accepted at MARIENCA1013@GMAIL.COM.
U.S. shipping only

Warclops $250
Satan Knucks $150
Warslammer $100
Interrorgator 'Pay Up Sucker' $600

THE knife nut
03-31-2013, 08:32 PM
Warclops $200

Nuclear
04-01-2013, 03:07 AM
Warclops and Warslammer please in reserve to Vladimir

i will email and send money during day

kcsr
04-01-2013, 05:51 AM
Any flaws with the Satan's Knucks? I'm very interested in those.

THE knife nut
04-01-2013, 11:18 AM
All but the Interrorgator are SPF

Nuclear
04-02-2013, 03:27 AM
Name oа my friend here, on the forum. is fullserrated
Sell to him please Warclops and Warslamme that you resrved for me. Check PM
Thank you again

THE knife nut
04-02-2013, 09:28 AM
YOU claimed them first; WHY should I track down 'Fullserrated" to fulfill what was said to me??? Others have missed out...

Interrorgator is sold.

Nuclear
04-02-2013, 10:15 AM
YOU claimed them first; WHY should I track down 'Fullserrated" to fulfill what was said to me??? Others have missed out...

Interrorgator is sold.

because i am from russia and i have no paypal account. i asked him to buy them from you....

corjzg
04-02-2013, 10:27 AM
because i am from russia and i have no paypal account. i asked him to buy them from you....

...you clearly missed the "U.S. Shipping Only" part!
MITUSA
& I agree with the seller, it's not his responsibility to track down some 3rd party to finalize the deal... & your friend fullserrated hasn't even posted an intro yet (?)

fullserrated
04-02-2013, 10:39 AM
please check your PM

Nuclear
04-02-2013, 10:45 AM
...you clearly missed the "U.S. Shipping Only" part!
MITUSA
& I agree with the seller, it's not his responsibility to track down some 3rd party to finalize the deal... & your friend fullserrated hasn't even posted an intro yet (?)

i haven't missed anything - i am not from USA, so i need help of somebody to buy them.

and this somebody is fullserrated..... i think it's not a problem, i am trying to keep finish this deal wel ldizzy

THE knife nut
04-02-2013, 11:05 AM
Warclops & Warslammer available

THE knife nut
04-02-2013, 11:07 AM
Thanks! You know how to support your troops - Ranger material... HOOAH!!!

fullserrated
04-02-2013, 11:18 AM
This is a very strange "for sale" thread :)
Good luck anyway!

JIMMY_MAC
04-02-2013, 11:37 AM
Not strange at all, reading is fundamental. When a for sale post states US Shipping only, it means just that. Many members are not comfortable with shipping out of country.
Next time READ the post before posting I'll take it.

JIMMY_MAC

fullserrated
04-02-2013, 11:49 AM
Thank you, I can read English :), and I never asked to ship outside US.
It looks like Knife nut doesn`t want to sell me personally :)

JIMMY_MAC
04-02-2013, 12:02 PM
I am happy for you that you can read english, I never said you couldn't. You were not the one on this thread who asked The Knife Nut to reserve the items for him, Nuclear was. You came in as a result of your friend not reading the post. As far as selling to you, I don't blame him. You come here, sign up, and expect the seller to send product to you in an already fucked up sales thread?? Really??
Maybe try contributing and sharing some knife knowledge before attempting to rescue your friend.

fullserrated
04-02-2013, 12:43 PM
Thank you for good words, sir! I have about 10 years experience in knife knowledge at US forums, and it tells me the normal sale deal is:

one man has a knife (knuckles in this case) and need money
second man has a money and need the knife
they make a trade and both happy

Did I missed something?

tihonoff
04-02-2013, 01:04 PM
Warclops & Warslammer available

Warclops & Warslammer in a reserve to the participant of a forum Probis. He lives in the USA. OK?

tihonoff
04-02-2013, 01:05 PM
Stop, stop, stop holywar!

Warclops & Warslammer in a reserve to the participant of a forum Probis. He lives in the USA. OK?

JIMMY_MAC
04-02-2013, 01:12 PM
Thank you for good words, sir! I have about 10 years experience in knife knowledge at US forums, and it tells me the normal sale deal is:

one man has a knife (knuckles in this case) and need money
second man has a money and need the knife
they make a trade and both happy

Did I missed something?

Apparently so......

fullserrated
04-02-2013, 01:39 PM
It looks like both will go to Russia anyway :)

tihonoff
04-02-2013, 01:46 PM
It looks like both will go to Russia anyway :)

Yes of course. but you shipping only US! )(U&^
i send you GMAIL

tihonoff
04-02-2013, 01:48 PM
O. not you shipping. sorry ))

Shovelhead
04-02-2013, 04:34 PM
What kind of shit is this? It's not my sale, but I feel sorry for seller. 3 pages of BS ..anyway sorry to add to the mess. I just had to vent

JIMMY_MAC
04-02-2013, 05:09 PM
Don't feel too sorry for him, according to what was posted after all this douchbaggery, it appears the seller made the sale.......

Considering none of the parties involved contribute to the forum other than in the for sale section, it doesn't surprise me one bit.

Maybe it's time to start weeding out the non conformists to alleviate the need of policing every for sale post that comes up.....~axeME

Honch0
04-02-2013, 08:10 PM
douchbaggery

Got me a new word to add to my limited vocabulary referencing a specific type of individual that can provide excessive irritation, without even realizing it...Al

corjzg
04-03-2013, 12:20 PM
Don't feel too sorry for him, according to what was posted after all this douchbaggery, it appears the seller made the sale.......
Considering none of the parties involved contribute to the forum other than in the for sale section, it doesn't surprise me one bit. Maybe it's time to start weeding out the non conformists to alleviate the need of policing every for sale post that comes up.....

I agree. Let them go sell on JD or BF. Maybe a new rule where you can't buy or sell until you've made 10 posts or something. & 5 have to be posts they start in gen disc,etc. IDK. ...Seems some just post an intro, buy/sell, then disappear. Douchebaggery+1 & a personal fave now for many years.
hangin'

THE knife nut
04-03-2013, 12:45 PM
Apparently I did something wrong.... Not sure what it was. If getting a pint of AB+ is considered 'disappearing' then so be it. As for Nuclear, you obviously didnt see my avatar. I led this post, you tried to follow, couldnt keep up & wouldnt get the hell out of the way. As far as contributing to this forum, I've been a member all of a few days... I'm more than happy to add to other areas of this forum as my time/health permits.

All Items withdrawn; this thread is done. Thanks for understanding.

Phrobis
04-04-2013, 09:56 PM
Post deleted. please read the rules and introduce yourself before buying or selling here...Al