PDA

View Full Version : Daltons for sale

tomeboi
02-12-2013, 12:03 AM
These knives are mint, never carried or used. Money order or paypal +fees, prices include shipping in ConUS. Feel free to make me a reasonable offer.

1)Kilroy Pro II-$185 shipped
2)Large Ti Spike-It has very light handling marks on the titanium and a few tiny pepper marks on the back of the blade. Dalton could easily make this knife look brand new with a trip back to the shop.-$485 shipped
3)Dragon green handle-$149 shipped
`don't tread

tomeboi
02-14-2013, 12:19 AM
Price drop on the remaining two.

These knives are mint, never carried or used. Money order or paypal +fees, prices include shipping in ConUS. Feel free to make me a reasonable offer.

1)Kilroy Pro II-$169 shipped
2)Large Ti Spike-It has very light handling marks on the titanium and a few tiny pepper marks on the back of the blade. Dalton could easily make this knife look brand new with a trip back to the shop.-$469 shipped
3)Dragon green handle-$149 shipped-SOLD

tomeboi
02-14-2013, 04:00 PM
Price drop on the last one.

1)Kilroy Pro II-$169 shipped-SOLD
2)Large Ti Spike-It has very light handling marks on the titanium and a few tiny pepper marks on the back of the blade. Dalton could easily make this knife look brand new with a trip back to the shop.-$459 shipped
3)Dragon green handle-$149 shipped-SOLD

Autobomb
02-21-2013, 06:53 PM
hey tomeboi, man i haven't seen a large Ti Spike for sale in some time now, someone should jump on this piece, it's Dalton history man!!shock2

Twizzler
02-22-2013, 09:24 PM
Hey Autobomb how are you doing bud, long time no see. I was thinking the same thing, I found a second one and jumped on it quite a while back. Cost way more than this did. If the shop can remark the blade its quick work, bead blast the blade and handle set ever so lightly and remark.
I bet Rob would like to see one of these old pieces come back to finger on it. 9<>?"*&

Aaron

Autobomb
02-28-2013, 06:10 PM
Twizzler, yeah man, long time, i was busy with work and stuff, i wasn't really on the forums for some time, but i'm around and still have hundreds of the Daltons we all love!! ~skully1

tomeboi
03-06-2013, 09:22 PM
Hey Autobomb, glad to see you rise up from the underground! I still can't believe that no one wants a rare TI piece.

Hey Aaron, I agree that Rob would probably like to see one of these bad boys again. Rob would only have to re-blast the handle and the back of the blade, the front still looks great. However, if I send it back and get it done I will probably decide to never offer it for sale again.:D