PDA

View Full Version : hello to ya'll

pete1958
03-21-2009, 12:05 AM
Just to introduce myself to the new members of the Dalton Gang, my name is Jay. My avitar and screen name is pete1958. Pete is a nickname i have had all my life. I am a roadway designer by profession and a knife nut by choice. I started collecting knives at age 12 (1971) sparked by the look and feel of my grandfathers Case xx pocketknife. Throught the years I have collected Case xx , Schrade Walden, and Queen knives. I bought my first real auto which was a Dalton Bones splash which got me hooked. I have a few Microtechs and Protechs I bought early in my auto phase, but Daltons where the only ones I really got a kick out of Sometime I'll drag out the MT's and the PT and see if I can trade them for something I really would like to have. I miss the good old days of blade auction and picking up a few oldies on there. I think its important that we share our knife passion to anyone who may be interested. I'm glad to see the new collecters asking questions, since we were all new to daltons at one time in our lives. I have dealt with many of these guys on here and they all were the best you could ask for. So lets all share our info and for heaven sakes have some fun. Life is much to short not too!

Jay USAUSA