PDA

View Full Version : intro

SwiTcH
06-18-2012, 09:14 PM
hello !

I have joined with interest in purchasing these illusive knifes.....

I have my eye on the assassin but would be interested in any one of his knife's that's 6in blade length or more. I thought I saw a blade of his that was 7" but I could be mistaken ?

I wanted to thank the Admins and frequent users here for providing the opportunity for novice Dalton people such as my self to come here and learn. I have had little luck in finding information on the Dalton blades, in the shape of reviews (video) and things of that nature.

Again I just wanted to say hello and thank you guys for keeping this community going. All of the websites I have been to that are official sellers of Dalton's seem to really lack information. Simple things like blade length and over all length are left out, they ask you to e-mail them for the prices etc... It send's the message that "outsiders" are not welcome, in my opinion. I'm glad it's like that, it filters those out who wish to do the research to obtain their Dalton. Yet I wish it was a little bit more "open" if you will.

Thank you to the gentlemen who directed me here, I was unaware this was forum rules if you planned on purchasing. My apologies for that, the picture threads got me off course :D

Honch0
06-18-2012, 10:37 PM
Welcome aboard. Check out the Reference Library, lots of info and Mark's Pic gallery has the dimensions of the knives as well...Al

eddiebob
06-18-2012, 10:49 PM
Great place to be. Enjoy yourself! Ed B

Shovelhead
06-19-2012, 06:31 AM
Welcome Switch..This is place for info & Dalton fanatics

Snapper
06-19-2012, 11:12 AM
Welcome Switch... A lot of knowledge here on Dalton Knives. Enjoy yourself here and post away.

Twizzler
06-23-2012, 09:49 PM
Hello Switch thank you for joining in the Dalton Forums and taking notice of the most unique, and collectable small shop automatic knife maker, ever.
Made in the US of America.

I love mine and just as interested by what other Dalton Collectors are out there doing.

Glad to have you aboard.

Aaron