PDA

View Full Version : Hey from El Hey!

rabbit
03-18-2009, 09:10 PM
Should probably introduce myself.. My name's Tyler, and I'm from/in Los Angeles. Only been collecting knives for a little over 2 years now, but it's been a serious obsession which I've been enjoying immensely; not only the collecting aspect, but getting to know so many cool people that I otherwise wouldn't have met. Discovered Daltons when I started collecting. Mini Rung was my first, followed by a CS, which is probably still my most carried knife.. I also collect Pro-Techs, customs by Whiskers Allen, and a bit of this and that.. Thanks for putting up w/me!

ilovekittens
03-18-2009, 10:49 PM
Californication! That explains your massive amounts of Mini's. Does that mean you have all the protech mini's also? You'll have to post some pics of some of your other knives. ~slashILK

rabbit
03-19-2009, 03:54 AM
Thanks ILK. Yeah I have many PTs, some very unique.. This week finally got around to updating my site to reflect the current state of my collection:
http://www.tylerrabbit.com/knives

ilovekittens
03-19-2009, 11:04 AM
Oh' okay I remember your site now. You should put a link to it in your sig line. You have some killer knives and great photos there. I was wondering what whippersnappers was, I followed the link from your site. Do they sell knives there? ~deadly ILK

rabbit
03-19-2009, 03:35 PM
Thanks!
Whippersnappers is a small forum where I've made some really good friends.. They do have a for sale area, but it's not super-active..

Honch0
03-19-2009, 09:14 PM
You have some excellent knives, I love your site...Al

mndart
03-19-2009, 10:34 PM
Those are nice shots Tyler.Your site is nicely organized too!

rabbit
03-20-2009, 05:14 AM
Thanks, gents. Honestly Marks fine site was part of the inspiration for starting my own humble site. Also, my girlfriend who's an art historian/curator kept telling me I should catalogue my stuff.. Glad you like it!