PDA

View Full Version : Brass Daltons FSOT

damascus9
06-09-2012, 05:48 PM
I've got two Daltons that are nice collector's pieces. They've both got that solid brass feel we all know and love. First is a Lost Souls with colored titanium inlays and nice filework on the blade spine. Action on this one is really nice. I bought it from Rob Celani on this forum and it's in the same condition I bought it in--new in box (yes, this one comes in a box, not a net). I'll ship this with insurance for $260. Next is an original Interrogator. This was actually a wedding present from my wife, but now that we're getting divorced I'm not especially attached to it. Plus, you can get in a lot of trouble if you decide to use one of these on someone, and I've been tempted recently, so I've decided to let it go for $285 shipped w/insurance. Not sure how much it weighs, but this is a heavy sucker, I figure it's close to a pound.

As for trades, I'm looking at some of the new custom Daltons: Drug Lord, Hell's Cupid, Ghost. I'd also consider some Protechs: a Brend #2 or #3, or any of the Tactical Response series knives with the Bruce Shaw skull inlay.

damascus9
06-09-2012, 08:08 PM
These are gone

CovertChannels
06-09-2012, 08:09 PM
I'll take the lost souls. Let me know how to pay you via PayPal.

Diablito
06-09-2012, 09:38 PM
damn, talk about being 1 minute too late!

next time brother!

damascus9
06-09-2012, 10:16 PM
Yeah, these weren't up long at all. Now I have some funds for a Drug Lord. Talk about Sick and Twisted!!

CovertChannels
06-09-2012, 10:25 PM
Won't be the first time I cry myself to sleep! :). Damn, I thought I finally found a lost souls. Maybe next time!

singingdevil
06-10-2012, 01:36 AM
You and i both. Congrats to the buyer .