PDA

View Full Version : Introduction

knifelifeJK
06-02-2012, 06:58 PM
Hello all,
All of our time is precious, so I won't waste any of our time being longwinded here. I have posted my email here, so anyone interested in contacting me for whatever reason, may feel free to do so. I have collected automatic knives since the early 00's. I used to check out the Dalton forums when they were still part of Knifeforums. Over the years, I have purchased knives from George Harrison(Gohmer) Ray Jay, Josh, and other people I didn't know from Blade Auction. I took a few year hiatus from purchasing any new knives(the Dalton Wasp was my last new knife purchase) and recently I have been checking things out because I have an interest in parting with a select few of my "safe queens". I enjoy checking out the great pictures here, and some of the insight into Dalton history.
May the Force be with you and happy collecting
Justin

Diablito
06-03-2012, 12:15 AM
why hello there!! welcome back, I think... anyway who.... what you got for sale?

damn, didnt mean to type that out loud! dizzy

knifelifeJK
06-03-2012, 03:09 AM
why hello there!! welcome back, I think... anyway who.... what you got for sale?

damn, didnt mean to type that out loud! dizzy

Thanks for the welcome Diablito. I have one Dalton that I'm looking to sell currently, and I'll have it listed in the appropriate place by tomorrow. Some here may already have seen it, as it is currently listed in knifeforums. I have the same user name there.

Snapper
06-19-2012, 11:09 AM
Welcome to the forum. Look around and post away.skull2

Twizzler
06-23-2012, 09:26 PM
Hello Justin good to have you drop in, its been a while since I've been over to KF.

Twizzler