PDA

View Full Version : Smackover

eddiebob
04-06-2012, 06:05 AM
Smackover (trend) is a bad thing for the operator and a good thing for Ed! Hopefully they will pull the plug and I'll get to go home for a few days. I will post pictures of the new knives once I get all the 'honey dos' completed. Ed B

Shovelhead
04-06-2012, 01:57 PM
Yes, keep the MRS. Happy! She is one who has to received those Dalton's for you..!

eddiebob
04-06-2012, 02:13 PM
Yeah you're right! She's a pretty good old gal. She used to open the boxes and look at them until she let one cut her. Now she just puts the boxes up until I get home. Ed B

eddiebob
04-12-2012, 08:22 PM
Well, we finally got finished with this well. Pictures of several customs and a good oldie coming up in a couple of days. And I will weigh them, Snapper! Ed B

pete1958
04-13-2012, 07:15 AM
My wife is the greatest.....she never complains about my knife collecting or how much it costs. Of course I make sure she has a little spending money in her purse....always helps. Oh see asked me "what s I gonna do with all your stuff, someday after your gone?". I told her that she probally wouldnt have too much trouble selling it. Oh bye the way....her favorite Dalton is the Minute Man....because she says it pretty......therre is a good post...let just women vote on their favorite DCC knives.
OK Im gonna shutup......sometime I get on a roll and thanks for letting me run with it!

Take care my friends