PDA

View Full Version : New From Texas

alexcapone
01-15-2012, 05:57 PM
Hello All,

New to the knife collecting scene and soon to be the proud owner of a Giant Cupid...very stoked about that.

Next up is a DE Dogface and Camo Interrogator 2. If anyone has either available for sale please let me know.

Alex

Snapper
01-15-2012, 08:42 PM
Let me be the first to welcome you the Dalton Forums. Enjoy your time here and soak up all the knowledge here and post away.MITUSA
You got one hell of a big OTF when you bought that Giant Cupid for your first Dalton.MITUSA
Post some pics when you get your new Dalton's....it's a must.:)

alexcapone
01-15-2012, 09:33 PM
Let me be the first to welcome you the Dalton Forums. Enjoy your time here and soak up all the knowledge here and post away.MITUSA
You got one hell of a big OTF when you bought that Giant Cupid for your first Dalton.MITUSA
Post some pics when you get your new Dalton's....it's a must.:)

Thanks Snapper. I need to get my hands on a high quality camera and I will post for sure. Oh and I'm also looking for an M9 Tanto if anyone has one to offer for sale.

Honch0
01-16-2012, 01:46 PM
Welcome aboard Alex. You are in the right place if it Dalton knives and knowledge you seek.

For best results, post the knives you wish to buy in the 'Want to buy" thread. Members that have Daltons for sale will check that thread most often and you will have a better chance of making a connection.

Don't worry at about your Giant Cupid, I'm keeping it warm for you...Al

pete1958
01-17-2012, 09:08 AM
Welcome, and give me a T for Texas! The giant cupid is a Texas sized monster. Have fun and good luck in all of your searches for knives........thats half the fun.

Jay

Shovelhead
01-17-2012, 04:13 PM
Welcome Alex ! Nice way to start off a collection with Giant Cupid.. Good to have you here with us.

rabbit
01-21-2012, 01:57 AM
Welcome aboard!