PDA

View Full Version : Elow All

jmikesteen
01-03-2012, 07:39 PM
Feeling funny posting here but want to follow the rules and the rules say I'm a noob. I joined this forum after God kicked us out of Bladeforums or whatever the name of THAT forum was. They fould out we were sick and twisted. So anyway right after this forum started I lost my "position" at IBM and I have been working my 59 year old tale off since so I only have a few posts on this board even though I been adicted to sick and twisted knives for long time even before we knew they were sick and twisted. Hey everybody, shuffle shuffle aw shucks. So now I can force myself to go to the for sale site and list some of my children for sale, it is like slavery! Anyway if you don't know me, the old farts do. I would rather give you a knife than cheat you out of it. Hope I get to hang out here some more.

Mike

Snapper
01-03-2012, 09:55 PM
Mike,
How you been?MITUSA
Snap

jmikesteen
01-03-2012, 10:25 PM
Hey Snap! Long Time Man! Kinda ragged on my end , economy sucks and so do my prospects of living life large (least here on this earth) tring to get by and the tighter it gets the less this stuff matters to me, I think He's teaching me something? It anyone can He can, What have you been up to?

Mike

pete1958
01-04-2012, 06:49 AM
Great to have you back and active with us! I regret selling many of my knives, but I had too. Maybe the pendulum will swing back the other way and we will be sitting on some of the most highly prized auto's in the world. They are prized by me at least.

Jay

jmikesteen
01-04-2012, 09:46 AM
:)Hi Jay and thanks for the welcome back. Yeah, I have never sold a knife or a gun that I didn't regret, at least a little. I will keep praying for the pendulum to swing my way again, been waiting so long and swinging so hard I am getting airsick (@#$%) (love these new emoticons) Thanks again guys for the Hello's and good wishes.

Mike

Snapper
01-04-2012, 10:06 AM
Hey Snap! Long Time Man! Kinda ragged on my end , economy sucks and so do my prospects of living life large (least here on this earth) tring to get by and the tighter it gets the less this stuff matters to me, I think He's teaching me something? It anyone can He can, What have you been up to?

Mike

I hear what you are saying, I'm not up too much lately with the cold weather up here, I'm wheelin and dealin some knives when I can. Great to see you back and good luck with your sales.MITUSA

Honch0
01-04-2012, 09:47 PM
Welcome back Mike, glad you are here. Good things happen to good people, so you are overdue for a change in luck...Al

jmikesteen
01-05-2012, 10:05 AM
Thanks for the welcome back AL! And thanks for the good wishes, I NEEED em.

Mike

Twizzler
01-05-2012, 06:29 PM
Hello Mike good to hear from you, been a long time. So it sounds like you are needing to make some extra cash flow, nothing wrong with that.

Aaron

ilovekittens
01-05-2012, 09:52 PM
Sorry to hear you hit a rough patch. Hope things turn around for you soon. :) ILK

alexcapone
01-30-2012, 09:53 AM
Mike I finally scored that Folding stock Benelli M3 that I coveted for so long. It took a lot of searching and a little negotiating but that was the fun part about it. Only 8 rounds fired through it too. How many does yours have? From your pics it looks pretty good..

jmikesteen
01-30-2012, 12:04 PM
Its in real good shape almost new when I got it. I have put about 50 rounds through it. Glad you got yours, Very Cool.