PDA

View Full Version : New Years Eve

eddiebob
12-28-2011, 01:40 PM
Sitting here thinking about times gone by. You guys got any plans for New Years Eve and what is the best/wildest one you can remember. I'll celebrate this year sitting on a drilling rig outside of Grand Cane, Louisiana. Good way to start the year. Working! The best one I can remember was a Blue Oyster Cult concert at the Warehouse in New Orleans. Seems like it lasted two days! Happy New Year and be safe. Ed B

pete1958
12-29-2011, 05:12 PM
Ed, The best new years eve was way back in my single days with a bathroom interlude at a party with a girl named Lori. She told me that I would forever judge other women by her and she was right.

Now I probally wont even stay up till midnight. But I still will be thankful for my family and friends.....and a warm memory of what it felt like to be young and free.

My best wishes to everyone.

Honch0
12-29-2011, 09:16 PM
I can't talk about, can't quite remember it either. Been told I had the time of my life by several witnesses. Yea, those were the days, party until it's not even a memory...Al

Wait, I just had a flashback, seem to remember drinking a shot of Hi-Karate, yea that was the last thing I remember.

corjzg
12-30-2011, 12:09 PM
NYE 1990:

just turned 15, and had only drank a few times. went to a party hosted by twins, nice girls but nothing to fantasize about. drank grave's mixed with purple passion or grape soda and some champagne at midnite (so began a long history of me losing battles with grain alcohol)! the 3/4 mi walk home with a close friend would prove challenging due to blizzard conditions and a fresh 6" snowfall. we took a back road that never got traffic b/c it was a dead end. drunk horseplay results in the lens of one of my glasses falling into a sea of fresh snow. no streetlights to help on this road! 45 mins later the walk continues, lens found by miracle via God. now my buddy offered to let me stay over, but i went home. Im @ my front door, which sticks a bit so you have to push your weight into it in order for it to open, which is exactly what i was doing when my dad suprised me by pulling it open on me (wtf is he doing up?)! i splayed out on the floor facedown, like i had just lost a game of twister, and my father announced to my mom: "Pat, we have an intoxicated son here". FUCK! i spent the next hour puking and listening to my dad's endless lecturing about the effects of alcohol. i think i even told him to shut up at one point...sober i would have got my ass beat...man the shit you get away with when youre young and drunk!

ps: one of those twins was murdered by her husband a few yrs ago in CT. life can be fucked up sometimes...

have a safe and happy new years eve!

Twizzler
12-31-2011, 01:00 AM
~beware

In my late twenties I worked for a property management company running the electrical service work and projects both on many comercial and residential sites. I happened to enjoy both types of work.

The benifit of the residential properties where a good many cute young and down to earth ladies worked in the leasing offices and managers offices.
Come Christmas and New Years every property had its own private party and some on different days so the upper general managers could attend several of them for a prep talk and adda boy speaches and make their presence known and to hand out party favors. Then some of the parties ended up at a resturant for dinner and drinks and I knew which ones I wanted to go to and which ones to aviod. :-)

One several occations a bunch of us would break off and head to a dance bar and party like a rock star. I ended up at this one girls appartment who was company known drop dead hottie mama. She was boardline out of my leauge. Then for some odd reason the drinks caught up to me. I remember being too drunk to walk to my truck to get a condom just incase.

Barely able to keep my eyes open I somehow managed to end up in her bed promissing to be a good boy. Pulling that off may have given me a second wind. Started playing footies and the next thing you know I have two hand on her mamas. Getting all hot and bothered I was about to jump out the bed and run for the condom but the room was spinning so fucking fast I may have fallen on my face. So I held out just a little to get my hand down her G-sting and then after a short while she put her hands down my G-string. I must have fallen asleep on her minutes later, snore snore snore. LOL !!!

Then next morning she said she tried to throw me out of the bed but I woundn't budge. I finally woke up late in the afternoon and started laughing my head off. I went out into the living room and there she was sitting on the couch looking really pissed off, I'm laughing. I told her if she didn't get into to kitchen and make me breakfast I'm going back to bed because I'm still drunk. Just joking I explained last night was a big mistake that I was a gentman that really liked her and wanted to actually date her. I offered to take her to lunch and maybe do some Christmas shopping with her. The next thing I know she called her dad in West Virginia to meet us locally to have brunch and do some shopping. Two hours later there I am having lunch with them and still a little drunk and unshowered. Her dad was mayor of West Virginia or something like that. The girl I was with was trying to sell me off to her dad as I was her serious boyfriend to impress him or something. It was not going good, peacular discussion, her dad's girl friend started talking about someone having a D.I.C. operation and what I thought of it. I said what is a D.I.C. operation and her face turned red and she beat around the bush for ten minutes indirrectly trying to explain. Finally it clicked she was asking me what I thought about abortion............silence............I just about had enough of the faking act she was putting on. I didn't eat a bite but guess what, here dad pulls out a flask and takes a swig and then were are drinking again and a few too many. Now I'm having a good time, her dad blabbing about the fixed horse races, and jockeys are all cokeheads and get treated like superbowl QBs and how much money and corruption goes on. And the girl pulls another stunt.
To impress her dad she walks us over to NeimanMarkus to do our shopping like I was going to buy her a ring or something holding my arm like a shaparone.
At this point I'm starting to wonder what I got myself into, how to nicely end this friendship with the young lady who is a total coocoo and still be the good guy at work. I go to drop her off but come inside her appartment. Get me outta here........but she calls her other hottie mama office friend over to go out dancing later that night...Thats the other one I had the hots for.....This could be interesting so I stuck around and she came over looking hot! So we hit a bar and then back to the dance club. I heard a rummor about these two girls at a party once...This is getting good one on one arm and the other hottie on the other, a little dancing and a few more drinks and the bar starts spinning. Apparently my blood alcohol level had never really stabilized far from starting the office party early on friday. So I talk them both into going back to the apparment before I loose out on a possible threesome.
The other girl left, I got queezy but played a gent on the couch. Next morning I wake get micky d's, and take my first shower. When I get out and dressed she starts acting strange and angre at me accuseing me of going through her medicine cabinet looking to see what pills she has in there which I didn't. I tell her she is a nut job and I cant put up with her mood swings and I'm leaving and she starts cring. Then she tells me she takes pills to calm her mood swings and how sorry she was. I'm a sucker for a crying hottie mama so I start hugging her and the next thing I know she is all over me and we are kicking pillows off the couch hot dam! Someone knocks on the door, wrong address. Shit she goes cold again and disappears into the bathroom and doesn't come out or respond for and hour. I stayed getting worried, then she comes out acting like nothing ever happend. Her exboyfriend shows up at the door, and wants to pick up his shit. They start to argue, she kicks him out with my help but he wont leave the door. She goes to call the police but fakes it on the phone. Now I have to wait for the police but they never came, she just wanted to hold me there to talk about him and her. I wanted to leave and get some dinner and she wanted to come. Had a few drinks back to her place, into bed but she had no interest. Grabbed her butt and she back kicked me. I was hoping for a mood swing but went to sleep. Woke up early, licked my finger and stuck it into her ear and started to put on clothes and get out of dodge.
I had monday off and live at my mothers house but she was already at work.

The phone rang and it was my buddy from work trying to leave a message with my mother, he started laughing so hard and said you had better call Kathy the other office girl's number right now everyone is looking for you!

I call Kathy and she explains that my mother called my head office looking for me worried that I had disappeared for four days and about to call the police. News through the main office spread department heads calling reagional managers a few who had seen me at the office and dinner party, to office managers to leasing managers to the office staff to multiple properties just incase. The more the news caming up to the main office I was reported with a smaller and smaller group partying and drinking and then last seen with the un named hottie for at least two of those days. Needless to say it was the most crazzy weekend I every had or been through and the talk of the town.
So upcome the New Years office party I was trying to introduce myself to this new girl at yet another property who was ignoring me intentionally, she turned to me and said I've heard about you and your reputation.
I said what reputation are you talking about I hope it is all good. She said you're like a male slut I've heard about some girl in MD you knocked up and left and then some girls in arlington and now me, we laddies now talk to each other and news gets around.
My jaw hit the ground, I tried to deffend my position but it was falling on deaf ears. Same cold shoulder at another property from some older women. Times were headed for a change anyway. I stayed with that company one more year to the next big Christmas Party and moved on to bigger things. Looking back, those were some great fun times, all those bored cute low paid young laddies without their nose up in the air; and the male slut on the prowel.

I will not confirm nor deny any of this is true or reasembles any real characters or personalites. Thats my story and I'm stuck with it.

What am I going to do this year, I dont know probably nothing. But I was thinking about looking for an appartment. ;)

Happy New Years everybody!
Aaron

pete1958
12-31-2011, 04:35 AM
Aaron.....I need to have a drink with you someday!

Honch0
12-31-2011, 04:10 PM
Well, kept me interested all the way through...Al

Shovelhead
12-31-2011, 05:29 PM
Well, kept me interested all the way through...Al

Me too! lmao....