PDA

View Full Version : Everyone have a Merry Christmas!

Shovelhead
12-24-2011, 08:55 AM
I hope everyone here & their families all have a Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Kwanzaa . I enjoy everyone's post & comments , and I am thankful to be part of DF

Happy Holidays!

Jeff

pete1958
12-24-2011, 10:00 AM
I hope everyone here & their families all have a Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Kwanzaa . I enjoy everyone's post & comments , and I am thankful to be part of DF

Happy Holidays!

Jeff

Couldn't have said it better!

Jay

eddiebob
12-24-2011, 11:41 AM

Happy Holidays!

Jeff

Amen, Jeff! Happy Holidays to all. Ed B

Woodstock
12-24-2011, 11:50 AM
Merry Christmas to everyone! May Santa bring you lots of knives!

JIMMY_MAC
12-24-2011, 12:24 PM
"And there were in the same country shepherds abiding in the field, keeping watch over their flock by night. And lo, the angel of the Lord came upon them, and the glory of the Lord shone round about them: and they were sore afraid. And the angel said unto them, 'Fear not: for behold, I bring unto you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people. For unto you is born this day in the City of David a Savior, which is Christ the Lord. And this shall be a sign unto you; Ye shall find the babe wrapped in swaddling clothes, lying in a manger.' And suddenly there was with the angel a multitude of the heavenly host, praising God, and saying, 'Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace, good will toward men.'"

Merry Christmas to all ye sick and twisted.....~burnt

Jimbo

Snapper
12-24-2011, 03:08 PM
Merry Chrismas and Happy New Year to all of You.MITUSA

RWG
12-25-2011, 11:40 PM
Merry Christmas to all Members and to all a good night! I love this place. God bless Brothers.

Dick G.:)