PDA

View Full Version : PA Bartenders....

Shovelhead
12-19-2011, 02:15 PM
If you are a bartender in PA and you see Mr. Moficky hangin out ..kick his @ss out and send him home long enough to ship out some knives..laugh3

Mo, get well soon & get back here ... we miss you!

Snapper
12-19-2011, 06:21 PM
Good idea Jeff. laugh3laugh3laugh3 If it were summer time I'd take a ride out there on my bike and see what is going on, but can't do that because it is probably snowing out there. Maybe he fell into Lake Erie???

Shovelhead
12-19-2011, 06:28 PM
Good idea Jeff. laugh3laugh3laugh3 If it were summer time I'd take a ride out there on my bike and see what is going on, but can't do that because it is probably snowing out there. Maybe he fell into Lake Erie???

Well, I tell you what...If we dont see them by spring thaw ..lets take a ride!

Snapper
12-19-2011, 07:41 PM
MITUSA
Well, I tell you what...If we dont see them by spring thaw ..lets take a ride!

Sounds good to me.MITUSAMITUSA:):)

Honch0
12-19-2011, 08:15 PM
He's in one of three places and two of them are bad, nut house, hospital or the bar. So let's hope it's the bar...Al

Shovelhead
12-22-2011, 06:05 AM
4th place? I think he goes to Fl. to see his family ever Dec./Jan. to get away from the cold ass PA weather . He may be down there??

Woodstock
12-22-2011, 07:23 AM
Perhaps a member here knows him a little more personally and could give him a call.

corjzg
12-22-2011, 09:12 AM
he posted his # in a few sales posts a couple months back. i'd call him if i had a m/o hanging out there and no knife. i'll be the bad guy here & say: while everyone feels really bad for dave and his situation (esp me), sick or not, its not right to tell a DF member that youre taking their $ and not sending the knife---even joking. esp with 2 weeks with no posts/no knives shipped...to quote the sunday nfl countdown crew "c'mon man!"

but knives and money are just material things, and you cant take em with you when youre gone, so to everyone here: have a happy & safe holiday & new year!

Mwoody
12-22-2011, 02:43 PM
Sent a money order for 3 knives and I am also still waiting. I tried his cell number today and it goes directly into a full mailbox.

It will be time to send some apes on a hunting trip if there is no sign of Mr. Harrison after the first of the new year. Patience and understanding starts to wear thin when you know your payment made it before he stopped posting comments on the forum. Although I think I need someone to translate those comments, I at least know he was alive and home when the money order arrived.

I was given a positve reference by a trusted source that Mr. Mo would come thru. I have to belive that an issue came up and we will all get what we have paid for.

Honch0
12-22-2011, 08:03 PM
His Mom is in PA and she too is ill. I sent him a check on 12/5, it hasn't cleared yet. Fla. is not likely, the hospital is the place I would bet on. At this point, I just hope he is OK...Al

pete1958
12-22-2011, 11:58 PM
Im in the same boat.......still hoping to get something.

Shovelhead
12-23-2011, 06:49 AM
His Mom is in PA and she too is ill. I sent him a check on 12/5, it hasn't cleared yet. Fla. is not likely, the hospital is the place I would bet on. At this point, I just hope he is OK...Al

I wish him the best . It's Tough to be ill & especially around this time of year .I know he mentioned he was selling to pay Med bills & wanted to leave something for his daughter .

on another note; You can go to USPS and file form for like $5 that will let you find out if your M.O. has been cashed, if not they can arrange to get a replacement M.O. made out to the original purchaser, so you cash it & get funds back..If it has been cashed, then it is up to you to decide if you take action.

Mo may have not even had a chance to cash them, but I just hope they aren't piled up in his mailbox outside his apt.

I am going wait it out a few more weeks.

Woodstock
12-24-2011, 12:18 AM
It's been 3 weeks today and haven't heard anything yet.

Twizzler
12-30-2011, 08:43 PM
I dont think Dave can stand right now, he was mostly unintelligable. He has no help, I wonder how he is getting food. There appears nothing I can do to help him but give him encouragment. I posted a message about Dave in two of his for sale threads that were bumped up top at the time. He is our friend and he is in a bad way and I dont think he can function right now. If this pertains to any of you guys please read his for sale post. Hope for the best and get well Dave.

Aaron

pete1958
12-31-2011, 04:30 AM
I dont think Dave can stand right now, he was mostly unintelligable. He has no help, I wonder how he is getting food. There appears nothing I can do to help him but give him encouragment. I posted a message about Dave in two of his for sale threads that were bumped up top at the time. He is our friend and he is in a bad way and I dont think he can function right now. If this pertains to any of you guys please read his for sale post. Hope for the best and get well Dave.

Aaron

Amen, he is one of our own.