PDA

View Full Version : Giant Cupid Malitia & Rare ASP Proto

browardrecycling
12-03-2011, 03:28 PM
I have for sale two of my favorite Daltons. I'm only selling to fund the purchase of another knife. Both are in mint condition and were purchased here.

1. Giant Cupid Militia Partially Serrated with safety, "MILITIA" and the number 00163 is on the base, New in Net $375

2. ASP Proto, This one is rare because it has a release 1 handle on one side and a release 2 on the other. $375 Here is what Karson told me about it.

"I bought most of my Daltons from Excalibur (Mark Molner) and he was pretty good friends with Rob, occasionally odd ball knives Rob had, Mark would have an opportunity to get and this was one of them, I attached more pics. As you can see, he basically took a release 1 and 2 handle and made one knife, pretty cool."

Let me know if you have any other questions
Brian
browardrecycling at yahoo dot com

browardrecycling
12-03-2011, 04:08 PM
Sorry,

The ASP is $350

Giant Cupid Militia is $375

Both Knives for $700

Shipping is $12 for Priority Mail

Honch0
12-03-2011, 05:35 PM
I'll take the Giant Cupid. PM me your payment info...Al

ilovekittens
12-03-2011, 06:23 PM
I'll take the Giant Cupid. PM me your payment info...Al You know it's a Cupid Militia and not a Cupid Giant right devil0 ILK

Moficky
12-04-2011, 03:41 AM
Best pound - for -pound fighter in the Dalton OTF stable. "Blade Of Stone " Microturds say "No Mas ". Dave.~hooker

browardrecycling
12-04-2011, 09:49 AM
The Cupid Militia is SPF Thank You Honch0 & Dalton Forums!

And yes, that is one bad ass Dalton, it feels like I'm holding a short sword! I hated to get rid of it but I've got a Brend coming so I'm trying to offset the cost.

The ASP is still available. I will take $325 for it.

Brian

Honch0
12-04-2011, 02:50 PM
You know it's a Cupid Militia and not a Cupid Giant right devil0 ILK

It's too late now, I read GIANT, and that's all she wrote. I have a buddy that is looking for a Giant Cupid, so I was a bit hasty.

My Militia Cupid has a Satin Blade, only one I have ever seen, so now I'll have a BB blade variant as well...Al

browardrecycling
12-04-2011, 03:50 PM
Sorry, do only Giant Cupids have satin blades? Anyway thats my bad, I did not specify it had a bead blast blade. And I called it a Giant Cupid Militia by mistake apparently, I thought all the 12" Cupids were called Giants. But I can't hold you to it considering. Say the word and its back up for sale my friend, no hard feelings.

Brian

Honch0
12-04-2011, 05:03 PM
I appreciate your offer, however I should have been a bit more observant. Your picture is clearly a Militia, not a Giant. If I was a newbie, perhaps it would be different, so unless another Forum member wants the Militia Cupid, by tomorrow at 12 noon EST, when I will be heading off to get the MO, the sale stands...Al

browardrecycling
12-04-2011, 09:54 PM
Update: The ASP is sold

The Cupid Militia is available till tomorrow, I am open to offers.

Brian.

Honch0
12-05-2011, 12:20 PM
Payment sent on the Cupid Militia...Al

browardrecycling
12-05-2011, 05:57 PM
Thank you Al, I'll let you know when I receive it.

Both Daltons are sold.

Thanks again for all that looked and chimed in, and of course Dalton Forums!

Brian

browardrecycling
12-10-2011, 01:56 PM
Hey Al, I sorry for the post but I tried to PM you but it said your mailbox was full. I did receive your letter today but I'm going to have to send out the knife Monday morning because the PO is closed now. So Please send me your mailing info!

Thanks,
Brian

Honch0
12-17-2011, 03:01 PM
Militia Cupid received, it's all good...thx...Al