PDA

View Full Version : Where do some people get off?

Devildog1270
12-02-2011, 06:51 AM
I'm not trying to ruffle any feathers but I read some comments that greatly disturbed me. I've had the pleasure of dealing with Moficky a few times and I have to say that he is one of the nicest, genuine, stand up guys I've dealt with on this forum. I don't know him personally but I think I'm a good judge of character and he's deffinatly a character. For anyone who hasn't dealt with him before I want to put your mind at ease, he is a great guy to deal with and I look forward to dealing with him again in the future. I don't understand how anyone could question his integrity, obviously a person that doesn't know him. That being said, good luck with your sales Dave.
Thanks, Paul

Moficky
12-02-2011, 09:31 AM
Thanks for the kind words.Brothers, please understand that, due to poor health, I have not been as consistent with transactions as protocol demands.However,like the Phoenix,I shall rise again from the ashes.Dave.

eddiebob
12-02-2011, 09:44 AM
Dave is one of the "Righteous Dudes". Every deal I have made with him has been seamless. And if I bought a $300 knife and did not get it as soon as expected I would be more concerned about Dave's health than the money or knife. Faith and trust are hard ones to give to some people, not Moficky. Give 'em hell Dave! Ed B

Snapper
12-02-2011, 12:04 PM
I have done business with Dave in the past and present and have never had a problem with any of our dealings. Moficky is good people and a good charactor around here.

Get well soon my friend.