PDA

View Full Version : Large TI Spike

tomeboi
12-01-2011, 10:09 PM
New, never carried or used. Money order or paypal + all fees.

Dalton Large Ti Spike in mint condition, never carried or used. It has very light handling marks on the titanium and a few tiny pepper marks on the back of the blade. Dalton could easily make this knife look brand new with a trip back to the shop.-$600 shipped

Make me a reasonable cash offer. Will consider trades for Striders, Daltons, Burnleys or Warren Thomas knives. May consider other customs or other interesting things.

tomeboi
12-13-2011, 11:17 PM
Price drop.

2)Dalton Large Ti Spike in mint condition, never carried or used. It has very light handling marks on the titanium and a few tiny pepper marks on the back of the blade. Dalton could easily make this knife look brand new with a trip back to the shop.-$575 shipped

Make me a reasonable cash offer. Will consider trades for Striders, Daltons, Burnleys or Warren Thomas knives. May consider other customs or other interesting things.

tomeboi
12-28-2011, 09:22 PM
Price drop. I'm also interested in trading for a Cannon or Nikon DSLR style camera.

2)Dalton Large Ti Spike in mint condition, never carried or used. It has very light handling marks on the titanium and a few tiny pepper marks on the back of the blade. Dalton could easily make this knife look brand new with a trip back to the shop.-$555 shipped

Will consider trades for Striders, Daltons, Burnleys or Warren Thomas knives. May consider other customs or other interesting things.

tomeboi
01-04-2012, 10:19 PM
Price drop. I'm also interested in trading for a Canon or Nikon DSLR style camera.

2)Dalton Large Ti Spike in mint condition, never carried or used. It has very light handling marks on the titanium and a few tiny pepper marks on the back of the blade. Dalton could easily make this knife look brand new with a trip back to the shop.-$505 shipped

Will consider trades for Striders, Daltons, Burnleys or Warren Thomas knives. May consider other customs or other interesting things.

tomeboi
03-09-2012, 12:08 AM
I can't believe this rare Dalton hasn't sold! ~dragonwarBack to the top!

2)Dalton Large Ti Spike in mint condition, never carried or used. It has very light handling marks on the titanium and a few tiny pepper marks on the back of the blade. Dalton could easily make this knife look brand new with a trip back to the shop.-$505 shipped

carltond
03-17-2012, 11:52 AM
I can't believe this rare Dalton hasn't sold! ~dragonwarBack to the top!

Me neither! If I had the spare $$ I would be all over this myself! Freak'n steal here for this blade!