PDA

View Full Version : future

Moficky
11-29-2011, 03:57 PM
where are we headed ?? only one in three kids get a H.S. diploma in Detroit. Better prepare for a shitload of inhome invasions. we want for free what you have worked for. lock and load, dave.

Shovelhead
12-02-2011, 03:50 PM
where are we headed ?? only one in three kids get a H.S. diploma in Detroit. Better prepare for a shitload of inhome invasions. we want for free what you have worked for. lock and load, dave.

You said it Dave. These young ones expect it for free ..and our society wants to give it to them ..We will all pay one day for giving everything away.

robcelani
12-04-2011, 04:16 AM
Personally I go back and forth on this idea. I often wonder how many generations in history see the beginning of the end during their time. Did Romans say the same type of things to each other when Caesar changed their course from Republic to Empire? How many in the last 2000 years have read the Bible and seen the end days during their lifetime?

My wife said to me tonight, we have 3 amazing kids. We do, they all have amazing talents, enjoy going to church and school. Of course they have their individual challenges and are far from perfect. I say that to assure everyone that I live in the real world not fantasy land.

When I think about the future I know there are problems probably bigger than any in human history. When I look at my kids I know that my family will be part of the solutions. That gives me comfort as I know in some way I've contributed to a better future.

Thanks for making me think a little Brother!:)MITUSA

Moficky
12-04-2011, 05:26 AM
I believe sometimes there is confusion about what America offers.Equal OPPORTUNITY, not equal OUTCOME. That part depends on working your ass off, skipping meals,driving a clunker and collecting coupons.Dave.

eddiebob
12-04-2011, 06:03 AM
I believe sometimes there is confusion about what America offers.Equal OPPORTUNITY, not equal OUTCOME. That part depends on working your ass off, skipping meals,driving a clunker and collecting coupons.Dave.

Roger on the equal opportunity. The Constitution say "Life, Liberty, and the Persuit of Happiness". No where does it say "and we will feed you, clothe you, provide housing and medical for you".