PDA

View Full Version : Happy Thanksgiving!

eddiebob
11-23-2011, 08:03 AM
Happy Thanksgiving to all! I have really enjoyed the time spent here. And have dealt with some very standup and decent people. Just another thing to be thankful for. Hope all of you have a great day! Ed B

Shovelhead
11-23-2011, 12:19 PM
Happy thanksgiving to you to Ed & all my friends here on DF! Travel safe & eat well

Honch0
11-24-2011, 01:01 AM
HAPPY THANKSGIVING to all Dalton Formites and their families...Al

pete1958
11-24-2011, 05:27 AM
I hope everyone has a happy Thanksgiving! I also hope that each one of you take just a minute to take it all in....the kids and /or grandkids will never be any younger....and neither will we or our other loved ones. May the sights and the sounds....the memories, live warmly in your hearts forever.

Twizzler
11-24-2011, 06:38 AM
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone.

I've been thinking about that turkey leg for four days, I cant take much more of this.

I've been thinking about that turkey leg for four days, I cant take much more of this.

JIMMY_MAC
11-24-2011, 11:03 AM
Happy Thanksgiving to all the Sick and Twisted......~dragonwar

RWG
11-24-2011, 09:04 PM
Happy Thanksgiving to all and to all a good night!!!

Dick G.MITUSA

Snapper
11-24-2011, 10:23 PM
Happy Thanksgiving to all of you. Hope your having a good one I sure am.MITUSA

Woodstock
11-25-2011, 02:03 AM
My absolute favorite holiday of the year. All the fun of family, friends, and good food, plus we get to play a little football. Happy Thanksgiving!