PDA

View Full Version : Empire Knife Club knife meeting

Stabber
11-06-2011, 11:12 AM
Hello fellow knife nuts. We have a knife meeting the second Wednesday of every month. ALL are welcome to attend. We have a good time showing off our collections.
Your more than welcome to sell you knives, Trade your knives, Give away your knives for raffles we have at every meeting to keep the Club Going.
Here is the info. I would love to see some of you come down for a good time! Feel free to PM or Email me if you have any questions: firepower01@optonline.net . Thanks very much, StabberMITUSA

Wednesday, November 9th 6:30 PM-Whatever :D pm
Empire Knife Club
American Legion Hall, main ballroom1130 East 92nd Street, Brooklyn, NY
corner of E.92nd Street and Conklyn Ave.

Komodo
11-08-2011, 08:22 AM
You forgot to mention there's a BAR there too.....with CHEAP beer!!!

pete1958
11-08-2011, 09:45 AM
How I would love to go, but indiana is a long haul. Maybe someday in the spring if I score some Allman brothers tickets! Have fun and drink one for me.

Stabber
11-13-2011, 10:00 PM
there's a BAR there too.....with CHEAP beer!!! :)

Stabber
01-10-2012, 09:10 PM
meeting is tomorrow 1/11

Snapper
01-11-2012, 09:23 PM
Stabber, Komodo,
Hope you guys are having a good time tonight, wish I could of made it but have other things on plate this week.MITUSA
Stay dry on way home it's raining big time in South Jersey!!!MITUSA
Post some pictures if you take some, I know Komodo usually takes a few there, get him to post 'em here too.MITUSA

Komodo
01-14-2012, 10:21 AM
Stabber, Komodo,
Hope you guys are having a good time tonight, wish I could of made it but have other things on plate this week.MITUSA
Stay dry on way home it's raining big time in South Jersey!!!MITUSA
Post some pictures if you take some, I know Komodo usually takes a few there, get him to post 'em here too.MITUSA

I was a little under the weather at the meeting and didn't bring my camera this month.

NEXT month, I'll be sure to bring it and post pic's here for you guys to enjoy!

Komodo
01-15-2012, 10:33 AM
These pic's are from a while back, but it'll give you an idea of what to expect to see at a meeting.

Snapper
01-15-2012, 11:13 AM
Thanks Komodo,

I see the usual TROULEMAKERS in the first pic.laugh3 I'd name them but someone might not like it if I do! laugh3MITUSAMITUSAMITUSA

JIMMY_MAC
01-16-2012, 01:39 AM
Some of us sick and twisted must hide from the general public, if you divulge out identities, we may just have to go double secret Ninja on your ass,,,,,,~dragonwar

Snapper
01-16-2012, 02:29 AM
MITUSAUnderstood Sir...MITUSA

mickeydo
02-09-2012, 05:41 PM
I attended the meeting last night, my first one. Great bunch of knowledgeable guys. No Daltons there though - was a bit disappointed at that but was told that members show up with them at most meetings but the lousy weather may have kept some folks from attending. I joined the club and will plan to be there for future meetings.

Moore
02-09-2012, 06:10 PM
Some of us sick and twisted must hide from the general public, if you divulge out identities, we may just have to go double secret Ninja on your ass,,,,,,~dragonwar

Has to do with radionics and the genuine evil, that is.

Been there and experienced that.

Not kidding.~burnt

Stabber
03-11-2012, 07:28 PM
Our knife club meeting is this wednesday(3/14). PM or email me if you would like to go. Thanks, Stabberstpat12$%

Stabber
03-16-2012, 07:19 AM
I am glad that no one went to the meeting because it was a great one!!

Can't wait till next month~larry curly and moe