PDA

View Full Version : New forum member introducing himself

chillyboyqq98
10-05-2011, 01:10 PM
Howdy, my first post here. I just wanted to announce myself. I am 42 yrs. young, hitched, and we have 1 children. I live in Southern Cal. I work at the biggest online finance company in the United States.). I love flying remote control cars with my sons. I have 24 scale 2 wheel drive and a few 16 scale monster trucks and multiple copters. Anyways, that’s about it.

pete1958
10-06-2011, 11:27 AM
Welcome to our forum....now yours too! Hope you enjoy it and dont be afraid to ask questions or make comments! This is the only place where some of the answers to Dalton knife questions can be found. Lot of experianced collectors with big hearts and great memories!

Snapper
10-06-2011, 01:21 PM
Welcome to Dalton Forums, stay around and enjoy it.MITUSA

Honch0
10-06-2011, 07:37 PM
Howdy, my first post here. I just wanted to announce myself. I am 42 yrs. young, hitched, and we have 1 children. I live in Southern Cal. I work at the biggest online finance company in the United States.). I love flying remote control cars with my sons. I have 24 scale 2 wheel drive and a few 16 scale monster trucks and multiple copters. Anyways, that’s about it.

Post some pics of your flying remote control cars. Like to see those SOBs...Al

Moficky
10-06-2011, 08:20 PM
sometimes I feel my whole life is on remote control . Dave

ilovekittens
10-06-2011, 11:17 PM
Don't fall for this guys bit. Says he has one kid. Then in the next sentence he says he plays with remote control flying cars with his sons. You almost made it in spammer, until I realized cars don't fly. Adiós, muchachos. ~dragonwarILK