PDA

View Full Version : New Member from CT

kmanoni
09-16-2011, 10:21 AM
Hello,

My name is Kevin. I am from Connecticut, graduate of Uconn, 30 years old. I design autopilot for fly-by-wire helicopters. If you know the heli manufacturer in CT, you can figure out what helos I help develop.

I am a lurker at blade forums and candlepower forums, and a long time member of arfcom.

I was recently bit by the OTF bug and during my research I discovered Dalton Combat. Excellent craftsmanship, superior designs, and an occult following ... what else could you want ?!?!

My current EDC is a Kershaw Skyline and JetBeam Raptor RRT-O. I also have a benchmade apparition and an ESSE junglas.

I just made my first Dalton purchase today... First Run Cupid from Moficky.
How did I do for my first auto and first Dalton?

Thanks for having me,
-Kevin

Honch0
09-16-2011, 07:28 PM
You did good, but I fear for your bank account. Daltons are quite the addiction.

Welcome aboard...Al

carltond
09-17-2011, 12:16 AM
How did you do you ask...Well, lets see...A first run Cupid is one that just
about every Dalton nut would love to own, so I would say you done well.

All jokes aside, that is one helluva score and welcome bro...MITUSA

I'm sure you will enjoy it here. I certainly have!!:)

corjzg
09-17-2011, 06:57 PM
welcome aboard, im also from CT/UConn, the first run cupid is a nice piece and doesnt come up 4sale often in mint cond, and the price was right. i ended up paying $175 for mine but it has a couple "flea bites"!

rgds
jeff g

pete1958
09-22-2011, 07:58 AM
Welcome aboard and you did well with your first Dalton!

Jay

kmanoni
09-22-2011, 11:37 AM
Thanks guys ... received the Cupid today.

This thing is effin AWESOME !!

chased my lady around the house with it this morning ... asking her if she wanted to know "how i got these scars"...