PDA

View Full Version : Glad to Meet You!

Charleslee
08-04-2011, 06:49 PM
Hello my fellow knife aficionados. I just started collecting knives about a year and a half ago, maybe 2 yrs., so I know nothing. But I know I like them 'cause I've already spent a pretty penny on them. I especially like autos and just about have what I need to consider a nice little collection and can stop for awhile BUT that seems impossible. There's always one more! Just like collecting guns, my other passion which I've been into for several years. I live in the Northeast, have a beautiful granddaughter whom my also beautiful daughter blessed me w/ and a 9 yr. old German Shepherd. I'm an animal lover, what can I say? That's about it, nothing special. Thank you to The Dalton Forum for welcoming me. Forums are great, good places to meet really nice people which I have, and to learn a great deal.

carltond
08-04-2011, 06:55 PM
Hi Buddy,
I am so glad you finally made it. Just left you a message in your profile.
So cool to see you made it. You have my email addy already.....LOL...
Later bro...MITUSA

Note: Don't be afraid to post some...laugh3

ilovekittens
08-04-2011, 07:00 PM
What's up? Welcome to the sick and twisted. Sounds like your already sick with the Auto bug. Get a few Daltons and the twisted part starts kicking in. ~droolyILK

Snapper
08-05-2011, 03:07 AM
Welcome Charleslee,
Good to have you here. Enjoy! Where about do you live in the Norhteast? If you don't mind me asking.

Have a great time here.~burnt

Charleslee
08-06-2011, 01:10 PM
Thanks to iLovekittens and Snapper1

RWG
08-13-2011, 07:41 PM
Welcome Charles to this Sick and Twisted site!!! Pull up a chair, sit back and relax and enjoy the show!!! This is great place to hangout and you'll make a lot of new friends and the Mods are extremely helpful and friendly. Glad to see you here!!!

Dick G.MITUSA

Twizzler
08-13-2011, 11:47 PM
Good to meet you.

There is alot of good infomation on this forum and shared by alot of devote Dalton Collectors of past, present, and sure to be future.

I have a long way to go to catch up to the old forum in the pictures department but as for myself I'm taking my time, enjoying the occational shoot, and in no hurry.

Aaron