PDA

View Full Version : Dalton-nut joined the club.

blueberry
07-22-2011, 04:33 AM
Hi Fellow Dalton-lovers,
I am blueberry,got a nice wife,two kids,a daughter of 13 and a son of 8 and i am a 35 year old overseas big Dalton-lover.I am not going to say where i live(to not break anny rulles you may have) but it's somwhere in the Western-Europe and it's a hell to get those beauty's here!But it's Christmass every time that brown enveloppe is in the mail-box and i can open and admire my latest asset off art!I collect about annything serious.As long as it cut's,axe's,throwingknives,Swordsand etc........~knifehead And the rest you wil find out when where talking to eachother!~burnt
Take care
blueberry

ilovekittens
07-22-2011, 09:24 AM
Welcome to the forum. Sounds like you have quite an array of sharp stuff in your collection. skull2 ILK

Moficky
07-22-2011, 09:52 PM
Welcome -- I am simpatico with your position ---- If choice Dalton's are hard to find here in the Heart Of The Beast, I can only imagine the limited market climate overseas. Still, I am always amazed by how many of you Euro-Dudes " get it " when it comes to Rob and his ART. This man's vision and engineering skills have somehow surpassed the mundane, traditional blueprint and taken the" Jack - in -the -Box" technology forward in a new, " Take the Tiger by the Tail " mode to create the next, ascendent level of Autos ! (just add USA Soul , a restless mind, an insatiable muse and a Coil spring to the formula) !! Good luck with your collection and keep us informed, Dave. ~hooker

pete1958
07-26-2011, 08:12 AM
Welcome and make yourself at home!

carltond
08-04-2011, 06:44 PM
I'm late as always, but welcome bro...~hooker

Snapper
08-07-2011, 02:20 AM
Welcome to Dalton Forums, stay a while and enjoy it......~knifehead