PDA

View Full Version : Greetings fron the Deep South!

eddiebob
07-06-2011, 11:44 AM
Greetings All!
It is only in the last two years I've began to persue a 40 year interest in automatic knives. Being of Italian heritage it seemed (to me) only natural to be interested in picklocks, leverlocks, and other Italians. And then I ran across the Daltons. Right now I only have two. They are both Dalton Smokey knives. One is for the safe and one is for my pocket! I look forward to acquiring many more. I work as a drilling engineer for a major and for the last 10 years have been extremely busy. Still, not too busy to play! Looking forward to learning more about the Dalton knives. Thanks, Ed B

ilovekittens
07-06-2011, 04:01 PM
Hey eddiebob! Welcome to the forums. If you like Italians you will have to check out a Dalton Companion. Post some pics of your smokey in the field. xxxpILK

eddiebob
07-07-2011, 09:14 AM
Thanks. I do like the way the Companion looks. Right now I am waiting on: Dalton 07 Militia, Microtech LUDT, and a Latama 9" swivel bolster. The Companion will be moved to the top of the "to buy" list and hopefully next one there will be one at my house. I will see if I can get some pictures of the Smokey posted this afternoon. Ed B

Moficky
07-16-2011, 05:51 PM
I agree with ILK. The Companion is like an Eye - tallion Stiletto on steroids ! Amazing how coil springs increase the Pop/Thwack dimension when compared to the old leaf springs.Warning -hold on tight during deployment. Dave. Also, welcome to the Forum.

eddiebob
07-17-2011, 10:07 AM
Thanks. I will definately have to add one of the Companions. Probably not a dozen of them. Maybe two. Ed B

Snapper
08-07-2011, 02:24 AM
Welcome to Dalton Forums, stay a while and enjoy it.MITUSA