PDA

View Full Version : Daltons FSOT

tomeboi
06-05-2011, 11:31 PM
1)Rob Dalton Serpent plain edge with swedge and a rare reverse logo. Like new, never carried or used. - $250 shipped

2)Rob Dalton Millennium SOF 97 number 14 of 48 made. Like new with a few very light handling marks, never carried or used. - For trade only right now

I will consider trades for AR uppers(especially Alexander Arms 17HMR), any guns, high end compound bows, swiss watches and tactical fixed blades with blades larger than 6".

I also have two Graham Razel Prototypes for sale or trade.
Top Razel - has an S30V blade with mastadon tooth scales and mosaic pins, marked Prototype from the 2008 USN TN Bash. It has prototype stamped on the spine. It comes with a black leather sheath w/ belt clip. Like new never used or carried. - $475 shipped

Bottom Razel - I'm not sure what kind of steel the blade is, but it's 1/4" thick with grey and black micarta scales w/ red pins. It's stamped prototype on the back of the blade. It comes with a kydex sheath and the blade has minor kydex marks. Like new, never carried or used. - $375 shipped

Moficky
06-11-2011, 09:02 AM
Hey Tom. Hope all is well with you. Attached photos show my current trade material. Would you be interested in acquiring any COMBINATION of these (to be determined ) in exchange for the Millennium ? I know it's a long shot, but what the hay. Think about it and get back to me, Amigo. Dave.

tomeboi
06-13-2011, 07:50 PM
Thanks for the offer Dave, but I'll have to pass for now.

Price drop. Make me a reasonable offer.

1)Rob Dalton Serpent plain edge with swedge and a rare reverse logo. Like new, never carried or used. - $235 shipped

2)Rob Dalton Millennium SOF 97 number 14 of 48 made. Like new with a few very light handling marks, never carried or used. - For trade only right now

I will consider trades for AR uppers(especially Alexander Arms 17HMR), any guns, high end compound bows, swiss watches and tactical fixed blades with blades larger than 6". I'll also consider a 100rnd drum for .223.

Top Razel - has an S30V blade with mastadon tooth scales and mosaic pins, marked Prototype from the 2008 USN TN Bash. It has prototype stamped on the spine. It comes with a black leather sheath w/ belt clip. Like new never used or carried. - $450 shipped

Bottom Razel - I'm not sure what kind of steel the blade is, but it's 1/4" thick with grey and black micarta scales w/ red pins. It's stamped prototype on the back of the blade. It comes with a kydex sheath and the blade has minor kydex marks. Like new, never carried or used. - $350 shipped

tomeboi
06-26-2011, 11:23 AM
Price drop. Make me a reasonable offer.

1)Rob Dalton Serpent plain edge with swedge and a rare reverse logo. Like new, never carried or used. - $220 shipped

I will consider trades for AR uppers(especially Alexander Arms 17HMR), any guns, high end compound bows, swiss watches and tactical fixed blades with blades larger than 6". I'll also consider a 100rnd drum for .223.

Top Razel - has an S30V blade with mastadon tooth scales and mosaic pins, marked Prototype from the 2008 USN TN Bash. It has prototype stamped on the spine. It comes with a black leather sheath w/ belt clip. Like new never used or carried. - $425 shipped

Bottom Razel - I'm not sure what kind of steel the blade is, but it's 1/4" thick with grey and black micarta scales w/ red pins. It's stamped prototype on the back of the blade. It comes with a kydex sheath and the blade has minor kydex marks. Like new, never carried or used. - $325 shipped

saltyjones
06-28-2011, 04:39 PM
razel- 336 580 0780

corjzg
06-29-2011, 02:36 PM
razel- 336 580 0780

Salty Jones:

I suspect the mods will get to you soon, but in the meantime, per our rules here at DF, you are required to post an introduction before doing any transactions here.
Thanks

DM9
06-29-2011, 04:28 PM
Tomeboi, check for PM. Thanks.

tomeboi
06-30-2011, 06:27 PM
Only one Razel left.

1)Rob Dalton Serpent plain edge with swedge and a rare reverse logo. Like new, never carried or used. - Sold pending funds

2)Rob Dalton Millennium SOF 97 number 14 of 48 made. Like new with a few very light handling marks, never carried or used. -Sold

Top Razel - has an S30V blade with mastadon tooth scales and mosaic pins, marked Prototype from the 2008 USN TN Bash. It has prototype stamped on the spine. It comes with a black leather sheath w/ belt clip. Like new never used or carried. - Sold

Bottom Razel - I'm not sure what kind of steel the blade is, but it's 1/4" thick with grey and black micarta scales w/ red pins. It's stamped prototype on the back of the blade. It comes with a kydex sheath and the blade has minor kydex marks. Like new, never carried or used. - $325 shipped